quiet but loving | miyeon x soyeon

soyeon doesn't talk much, but when miyeon is having a hard time, she's always there to comfort her.
relationship: established
(squint for minqi and sooshu)

miyeon was absolutely drained this week. it hasn't been good for her at all.

well, this month was horrible for her. she avoided a lot of people just so they didn't see the change in her.

she never got enough sleep, every night she was stuck with a pile of homework she has to do. what makes it worse is that one of her professors probably hates her, so he gave her 2 times the amount of normal homework.

even on weekends when she was supposed to rest, she was working her 3 part time jobs just to not go broke.

she barely had time to hangout with her friends, but even so she would always manage to fill them in. so when she went radio silent for over a week, they started to get worried.

when she was working at the cafe on saturday, her friends showed up and started to question her.

so many questions came after her.

"are you ok?" she heard minnie say. "why did you die for a whole week unnie?" yuqi said. "yah you better not be avoiding us." shuhua chimes in. "we were worried about you, you normally don't go radio silent." she heard soojin's voice, very faintly, but she still heard it.

her girlfriend, soyeon didn't say anything, she just gave miyeon a look with concern.

her and soyeon don't spend much time together. despite for a little over a year now, they've never really had enough time for themselves.

miyeon was always either stuck with homework or stuck working. soyeon was always stuck in her mini studio, trying to come up with new songs to write (that are mostly dedicated to miyeon).

even if they're really busy at times, they try to hangout with each other 4 times a month.

sometimes it didn't happen, but most times both of them were determined to meet up.

when miyeon first met soyeon, she was quiet and reserved, well she still is, but she's opened up to miyeon more.

soyeon doesn't talk much, and she's not the best at comforting people. the best she can really do is just pay their back.

she didn't really like intimate skin-ships with anyone. she was always shy.

on the bright side, soyeon was really observant. she could read basically everyone like an open book.

it comes in useful a lot of times, in this moment she can tell miyeon is stressed out right now. miyeon looks so gloomy, and fatigued. it looked like she just wanted a shoulder to lay on for a while.

she needed that support at this moment and soyeon was willing to give her it. she wanted miyeon to know that she could always lean on soyeon whenever she needed.