6

Hi, yes, Childe is a monsterfucker I have no regrets. 

...

"Did you enjoy yourself?" Morax asked. Childe had been guided to the woods by Zhongli and then abandoned to find his way back to Morax. Eventually, after enough walking in circles, he was able to see the golden tips of Morax's horns through the trees. 

"It was definitely an experience I will never forget," Childe replied. 

"How would you like me to carry you this time?" Morax asked. 

Childe couldn't stop thinking about Venti's words when it came to Morax's mouth and he didn't want to fall off of Morax's mane. All that was left was to be held. "Carry me in your hand, please," he asked. 

Morax nodded and picked Childe up. Childe clung to what he assumed to be his finger and closed his eyes the entire time. 

...

"You can open your eyes now, we are back in the mora pit." 

Childe opened his eyes. He was standing on the mora directly in front of Morax. "Thank you, for today." 

"No need to thank me."

"Uhm..." Childe blushed, unable to ask the question even though Venti had told him about it. He'd only known the dragon for barely two days. Wasn't it too soon for that sort of thing anyway?

"Do you have something you would like to say?" 

"Would you...eat me?" Childe muttered. 

"Pardon?" 

"Would you eat me?" Childe repeated, feeling his face get redder. 

"I believe I told you before that I have no interesting in eating humans," Morax sighed. 

"No, that's not what I-" Childe took a deep breath in and began to undress. He held his shirt halfway down his arm, contemplating removing it entirely and repeated the question. "Would you 'eat' me, please?" 

"Has Venti told you something?" Morax asked, mildly annoyed. "That cursed bard..." he muttered. 

"I'm sorry..." Childe held his shirt closed, feeling shy, "I didn't realize you two were a thing. Maybe I shouldn't have said anything." 

"You're quite an odd human," Morax's face moved closer to Childe. He was standing right on the edge of the doorway again, likely to fall. "Why would you seek sexual gratification from me as opposed to Zhongli?" 

"Because I belong to you?" Childe didn't know the reason himself. Maybe he was simply curious about how it would feel. Or, perhaps he found being with humans too intimate. Zhongli was very attractive but being with people required some sort of emotional attachment...or at least that is how he rationalized this so far. 

"You're curious, is that it?" Morax chuckled slightly as if part of him couldn't believe it. "Or perhaps you have not been with someone in quite some time?" 

"Sorry, I shouldn't have ask-" 

Childe was cut off by the sight of Morax's mouth-watering. Had he turned on his saliva production? He looked as if he hadn't eaten in years and a glorious meal was presented. Childe's shirt slid off of his arms as he stared, bewildered. 

Morax's mouth opened and his teeth were visible. His forked tongue slid out and wrapped around Childe's torso. The second piece of the fork moving under his pants. Although the saliva was clearly wet, it didn't feel slimy or gross. He felt as if he was being lightly massaged by a moist towelette. The way one feels after their swimsuit is almost dry but not quite there. 

"M-Morax?" Childe's voice cracked. He stared into those beautiful golden eyes but the more he looked the more looked at he felt. The more aware of his tongue he was. It was as if he was being examined with every inch of himself. "W-will you..." Childe glanced away, "place me on your s-snout?" 

The tongue moved Childe and placed him on the snout as he requested. However, it slid his pants off and united them with his shirt on the edge of the doorway. Childe sat naked on Morax's snout, looking into his eyes. He placed his hands on Morax's skin and felt it. "It's still so soft up here even if it's kind of scaley." Childe leaned forward, falling onto his stomach. He closed his eyes and smiled, gasping as the dragon's tongue went back to work. 

"E-Eh??" Childe gripped onto Morax's snout for support as half of the fork in the tongue moved to his ass. The other half toying with Childe's dick. Childe moaned, pressing his face against Morax's snout with his ass in the air. The feeling was indescribable but also incredibly satisfying. He couldn't even say a clear sentence anymore. The more he wanted to talk the further away his words went. It really felt as if he was being eaten. 

Childe didn't know how much time had passed or how many times he'd cum but one thing was for certain: he kept leaning into Morax's tongue for more. "Wh...." he tried to say. "Why're..." Childe giggled and ran his hand through his hair, staring into those golden eyes. "Why're you so pretty?" Childe fell, lying down on Morax's snout and instantly fell asleep.