8

Childe sat on the edge of the doorway with his feet dangling. He stared at Morax, glaring at him. "You've been with Zhongli." 

"Oh, uhm, yeah..." Childe admitted, feeling a bit awkward. "Are you angry?" 

"I am quite aware of the human need for interaction." 

"You're angry," Childe rested his chin on his hands, leaning his elbows onto his knees. 

"No." 

"Jealous then?" 

"I have no need to be jealous of Zhongli." 

"But you are, aren't you?" 

"If I grant you one wish, would you cease seeing Zhongli? Would you be mine?" Morax asked. 

"Master Morax," Childe placed his hand over his heart and sat up straight. "I've grown fond of you, that's true, and I haven't known you very long. However, I have also grown quite fond of Zhongli too. Besides," Childe smiled, closing his eyes and laughing a bit, "you can't ask for something that is already yours. I was chosen to be your gift, remember?" 

"What if it is not a request?" Morax grabbed Childe in his hand and stared down at him, teeth bared. A low growl moving from the depth of his throat. His grip on Childe a bit too tight. 

"I can tell you're not being serious. You're trying to scare me on purpose, why are you doing that?" Childe hugged Morax's finger. "Are you testing me?" 

There was a long silence between the two but Childe didn't press the question. Instead, he raised his hands to try and touch Morax's face. He was just out of reach. "If you 'eat' me more than Zhongli does will that calm your nerves?" Morax didn't reply. "It's not fair though, I don't know what to do for you except offer myself," Childe sighed. "Is there a way for me to make you feel good too?" 

"I wouldn't worry too much about that," Morax replied, bringing Childe to his mane and placing him down. "However, if you could scratch behind my ears I would appreciate it." Childe scooted closer to Morax's ear and scratched the base of it. His ear twitched and Morax rested his head on the mora. A low grumble of contentment escaped his throat.  

"If I could turn into a dragon, maybe we could be intimate properly..." Childe muttered. 

"Is there a proper way to be intimate?" 

"Yes, well, no...I guess not." 

"You are quite concerned with how I feel." 

"I feel bad," Childe began, "You stay here in your mountain cave with no one to care for you. I want you to be happy and to feel good." 

"I do not feel as if I am lacking in my life." 

"No, I know, but..." 

"Childe," Morax's voice slightly amused, "are you that desperate to toy with a dragon god's penis?" 

"I will not deny that I am curious." 

"I am less of a dragon and more of a large snake with legs," Morax explained. 

"Yeah?" 

"In other words, I have a hemipenis which is tucked away under my scales most of the time." 

"A what?" 

"It's a-" Morax stopped and laughed, his body shook with his laughter, nearly knocking Childe off. "I suppose it would be easier to show you than to explain, in the end." 

"So, I do get to play with a dragon god's dick?" Childe slid off of Morax's neck and fell onto the mora. He stood up, brushing mora off of his ass. 

Morax rested on his side and slid his leg back, the inverted hemipenis everted. Childe ran his hand along Morax's stomach, going closer to it. "So, it's two? And barbed, I guess?" Childe reached out to touch it. "I am not even sure how I would attempt to do anything with this for you. I didn't realize how little I knew about animal anatomy." 

"I did not ask you to." 

"I know but I still feel bad." 

"It's too big for you to do anything," Morax chuckled, returning to his earlier position on his stomach, inverting the hemipenis again. 

"I would have to hug it and I'm still not sure I could manage it," Childe sighed, falling onto his ass and leaning on his hands outstretched behind him. "How unfortunate. Can I turn into a dragon?"

"I don't believe so." 

"Can I make myself bigger?" 

"I don't know what your beastly form is," Morax stated. "Perhaps you should figure that out for yourself, Ajax." 

"I thought you giving me those names was a formality. Do I actually have other forms?" 

"It is a formality but it also imbues you with magic, to put it simply. It might provide you with an alternative shape." 

"How do I figure that out?" Childe frowned. 

"There..." Morax gestured with a nod. "Do you see the red mask lying on the mora?" 

"I do," Childe nodded. 

"Take it. Originally it was used to make people unable to recognize you, however, it might help you to envision your beastly form." 

Childe walked on the mora carefully, trying not to fall, and grabbed the mask. He placed it on the side of his head and grinned. "Thank you, Master Morax." The dragon said nothing. He rested his snout on his arms and breathed out a long sigh, closing his eyes to sleep quietly.