7

"You certainly look as if you have been through quite the ordeal," Zhongli once again was leaning over Childe's face. He was outside of the now-sealed mora pit. Naked, with his shirt draped over his body. 

"Zhongli?" Childe sat up, rubbing his head. He yawned and then looked down at himself. "This is so embarrassing!" He curled up into a ball hugging his clothes. "Can you show me where the shower is and bring me a blanket?" 

"I had no intentions of watching you walk around naked," Zhongli held out his hands as the folded blanket within them unfolded itself. He threw it over Childe. "You're quite fascinated with Morax," Zhongli stated after Childe stood up and wrapped himself in the blanket. He walked ahead to lead him to the bathing area which was less of a bathing area and more of a giant hot spring. The lavish scenery threw Childe off guard. He dropped the clothes in his hands. 

"Tell me," Zhongli grabbed Childe's chin and took a step forward. With each step forward, Childe took a step back, until the wall hit his back and his blanket dropped. Zhongli's hand slammed down by his face. "Does it have to be Morax? Or will anyone do?" 

"Zhongli? What are you-?" 

Zhongli kissed Childe's cheek incredibly close to the edge of his lips. "I find you very attractive, Childe, I would not mind being with you during your stay here. You don't need to go back to Morax out of pity for his situation. Or, am I not satisfactory enough? Do you enjoy being toyed with by a dragon?" 

"Stop it," Childe pushed Zhongli's face away and the male took a step back, folding his hands behind his back as if he had not tried to make advances. "I'm not doing anything out of pity! I'm genuinely interested in Morax!" 

"You were deathly afraid of him until last night," Zhongli stated simply. "What has changed?" 

"It's normal to be afraid in a completely different environment. The people of Liyue always spoke of Morax as if he were a coldhearted fiend!" Childe crossed his arms, eyebrows furrowed. 

"Is he not? A coldhearted fiend?" Zhongli took a step forward, staring into Childe's eyes intently. They were extremely golden and very familiar. Childe reached out and placed his hand on the top of Zhongli's head. Soft, just like-

"Well?" Zhongli's voice snapped Childe out of his daze. The question finally resting on his ears. 

"Morax is the god of contracts," Childe replied, moving away from Zhongli and stepping into the bath. He sunk into the water fully and sat down, flicking his hair back to get it out of his face. "There is nothing wrong with wanting to uphold a promise between two people. If he did anything cold he must've had a reason." 

"Will you always defend him like this?" Zhongli asked, stripping off his clothes. Childe averted his gaze, sinking into the water. He couldn't deny that Zhongli was attractive. 

"Why are you getting in too?" Childe muttered. 

"Hm," Zhongli smiled a bit, pulling out the hairband and allowing his hair to dangle over his shoulders. "Perhaps I'm still trying to seduce you? For someone that kissed me on the first day, you are quite bashful."

"I don't know why I did that..." Childe continued averting his gaze, feeling guilty. 

"No need to feel apologetic," Zhongli scooted closer to Childe and placed his hand on his thigh. "I am quite accustomed to entertaining Morax's guests." 

"What?" Childe whipped his head around, not expecting Zhongli's face to be so close. 

"Many of his guests do not approach him after being brought here. You are the first in quite some time to show any interest. I told you this, did I not?" Zhongli said. 

"You said nothing about entertaining..."

"Humans get lonely without partners," Zhongli placed his hand on Childe's cheek. "Going a year without physical contact of any kind is quite difficult for some." 

"Is this one of your requirements as Morax's associate?" Childe stared, confused. 

Zhongli closed his eyes and sighed, leaning up against the wall and staring up at the ceiling. He rested his arms on the wall as well, opening his eyes again. "It is not a requirement. Perhaps it is kindness. Or, perhaps, I simply long for touch as well." 

"You've known Morax for an insane amount of time, right?" 

"My entire life. We are one-" Zhongli stopped, feeling Childe's fingers on his lips. He moved to straddle Zhongli, running his pointer over Zhongli's bottom lip. 

"He doesn't get mad with you 'entertaining' his sacrifices?" 

"No," Zhongli replied, licking Childe's finger. For a brief moment Childe thought for sure he'd seen a forked tongue. 

"I don't need you to entertain me, Zhongli," Childe grabbed both sides of his face and tilted his head slightly, moving his own down. "I will entertain you instead," he said, before kissing him. Their tongues intertwined as saliva snuck its way out of their mouths. Zhongli moved his hand to the base of Childe's neck and Childe did the same for Zhongli. 

Childe's ass was still prepped from Morax's tongue so he slid himself onto Zhongli's dick with ease, moaning slightly into the kiss. "Mmmngh," Childe held Zhongli's face close to his chest, hugging his head. Zhongli licked from the center of his chest to his nipple and bit down. "Gah!" Childe winced, tightening around Zhongli's cock. "Why did you do that?" Childe asked, staring down. 

"Is Morax the only one allowed to 'eat' you?" Zhongli's eyes glimmered with amusement. "I think you'll find I am quite good with a tongue as well." Childe's face flushed. "Would you like a demonstration?" Zhongli stuck his tongue out and licked Childe's chest again. And, Childe's eyes once again played tricks on him. He thought for sure it was forked. 

"I told you," Childe grabbed Zhongli's hair and pulled his head back, away from his chest. "That I would be the one to entertain you."