Thank god their gone

Holy shrines its honey ...except he kinda doesn't have a shirt on. Sweet Jesus he's hot. I'd tickle that pickle. I know what your thinking and yes I know I'm a lil fucked up but come on its honey. I had no clue he had a hot bod under all that cute. But either side cute or hot I'd tap that. Well I have to make observations now to see if he likes me back. To be honest I think I have a slight chance and when I mean slight I mean the chances of you dying in a fire slight. Well onto the story. He puts his shirt back on and walks away to Takashi.

Haruhi come over to me and asked "why do you look so she'll shocked".

"I may or may have not just seen honey without a shirt on" ,I say still trying to figure out he is so ripped but eats so mush cake.

Maybe he's on steroids. No too innocent.

"So"

"sooo I never knew he was so in shape" ,I slump down thinking about how I'm the only average sized person in the host club while everyone else is a supermodel.

"Well is a champion in martial arts", she said as if we're nothing and I just it siting there with my jaw on the floor literally.

"But-how-huh?" ,I still confused.

"It's no big deal" ,she aid and walked off. How in the hell can he still be so skinny still. I'd expect a little pudge. Fine then be that way host club leave me in the dust as you become swimsuit models.

I finally realize that im Still wet from the fake rain and I sneeze. Fantastic im sick. If you hadn't noticed that my friend was sarcasm. I guess the blonde idiot realized I sneezed and took into something else.

"OH NO MY PRECIOUS DAUGHTER IS SICK!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER KYOYA . SHE TALKED TO YOU DID YOU SHACK UP WITH HER. THATS VERY RUDE AND MY BABY SISTER LIKES YOU. YOU SHADOW KING. DEAREST KIMBERLY DID HE GIVE YOU AN STD!" ,that's where I stopped him because I was pissed.

"No babbling idiot I got sick BECAUSE YOU WANTED TO DO EVERYTHING THE RAIN!!" ,I scream at him.

If you didn't know he said all that when hugging me and I ran out of oxygen. Needless to say Kyoya was mad to ,but didn't express it because I already sent tamaki 50 miles into his emo corner.

~next day~

Well I'm sick with the flu. I just hope the host doesn't club. Well Haruhi can because she isn't a moron.

I hear knock at the door them Tamaki's voice "my daughter I hear your sick and I have brought soup haruhi made".

"Go away", I say fed up with trying to be nice.

"NO HARUHI TELL HER TO LET DADDY IN"

"Senpai I wouldn't want to see you either if I was sick and get off of me!" I hear Haruhi defending me.

Thanks. Now the good part about being sick is that I have no school ,but the bad part is I throw up every five minutes. Well I've last awhile without- nevermind. I run to the bathroom and throw up anything I had in my body.

"OH NO SHES THROWING UP!LET ME IN I MUST HELP HER" ,the dumbass persist.

"Kimberly we're coming in" ,I hear Kyoya say. Fuck that meant the whole host club is here. I swear they travel in a pack. I suddenly feel someone holding my hair up.

"You should probably drink some water so you don't dehydrate" ,haruhi says while rubbing my back. I groan while pointing to the kitchen and suddenly hear someone running towards us.

"Here Kimby-chan kyo-chan said you needed water" honey says handing me the glass.

"Thanks" ,I say with a croaky voice.

"So do you always look this way at home~" "~or is it because your sick" ,hear the twins criticize. Oh great their here.

"Haruhi can you make some of them disappear or get nekozawa to put a curse on them" ,I say throwing up water. That sent them out of my house well at least the twins and Tamaki. Thank god their gone.