She back

-Kimberly's POV-

"Where have you been?!", Kaoru yelled.

"For the past year you haven't called, texted, or even communicated! So where have you been?!"

I looked around the room, at all the people, before looking back at Kaoru.

"That, my friend, is a very long story", I said before sitting at my old table. Man it hasn't changed a bit since I left. Except for the host looking a bit different and a few new guest.

"We have-"

"But I don't. Hate to break it to ya, but I ain't about the shits and giggles anymore", I said instantly regretting it when I looked at the heartbroken hosts.

"Then what you not part of the host club anymore?!", Tamaki exclaimed. This is why I shouldn't come. They all hate me now, but I'd rather give them the truth than playing pretent.

"No, but I am still attending this school. I finally got the scholarship for real this time", I said ready to tell the truth.

"What do you mean Kimberly?" Haruhi asked confused.

"When the scholarships were being handed out I had taken one. I didn't earn it so the school found out, so before I was sent to jail my dad got me", after I finished my sentence I left.

-Kaoru's POV-

After she left the room, the hosts didn't speak, all of us started thinking why or how. She looked so different. She had tattoos and piercings.

The one thing I was thinking was she's back.