I hope it's not the reason I'm thinking of

"Hehe about that.... Weeellll you see what had happened was..." ,I look down to an imaginary watch.

"Oh would you look at the time I should get going" ,I say trying to speed off ,but Mori grabbed my collar while I was running in mid air.

"DAMN YOU AND YOUR STUPID TALLNESS!" I yell in defeat.

"No it's not that he's tall~" "Your just short." ,the twins say.

"Piss off," , I say annoyed.

"Now about that dream you were having," ,Kyoya's smart ass says.

"Fine I'll tell you... I was bullied in second grade and this bitch cunt pussy licker was picking on me and got the whole grade to start calling me a whore." ,I say not really caring anymore.

"Im over though. She was a bitch anyways", I say bored.

The door slams open "OHHH TAMAKI ONNIII CHAN YOUR ADORING SISTER IS HERE!" ,a strange girl exclaims. She has medium brown hair with highlights and brown eyes. So basically like me except taller and shorter hair.

"Hello my fair Mel chan nice to see you today" , Tamaki says smiling to her.

"TAMAKI WHO THE HELL IS THIS WHORE ARE YOU REPLACING ME!" ,Mel exclaims over dramatically.

"Who the hell is she" ,I ask.

"Well I'm Melina Haistie Moss. Tamaki's young adopted sister and who might you be" she says looking at me questioningly.

"I'm Kimberly Gilgar the most awesomest person in the entire galaxy." I say boasting.

"She is also working for the host club now,by the way you are going to be the weird type since you don't care about others opinions."

"YAAAYI GET TO BE THE WEIRD TYPE AND YOUR ALL BORING~NA-NA-NU-BOO BOO~" I scream/sing.

"Kimby-chan want to have cake with me and usa-chan" honey ask.

"CAKEEE!" I yell as I run over to honeys table. Haruhi giggles at my reply and Tamaki picks her and hugs her tight while spinning saying, "That was so cuuuuuttteee!".

I laugh at his reaction and went back to eating cake. I took a bite out of one cake and spit it out.

"Honey-Sempai what type of cake is this" , I say pointing to the slice.

"Oh that's carrot-" "NO WONDER!" , I exclaim and start stabbing the cake.

"Stupid cake and it's stupid healthiness" ,I mutter. I hear the whole host club along with Melina laugh.We just closed the club and started cleaning. Well everyone else was cleaning I myself was laying on the couch. I got up and pat Hikaru on the shoulder.

"Phew that was hard work guys" ,I say wiping my forehead.

The twins give me a questioning look before everyone says except for Kyoya ,Mori ,and Honey ,"YOU DIDNT DO ANYTHING!!!"

"Well it was tiring watching you" , is said with a shrug. They all anime sweat drop. You know what I feel proud of myself.

~next day~

I met this guy named Marcell today it was fun pissing him off. He's in my home room and me ,Hikaru ,and Kaoru kept flicking paper balls at him. Me and Marcell eventually started playing paper football instead of paying attention. I have him in a few of my classes. It was fun and all ,but classes dragged on. It was finally my first day as a Hostess.

I walk in and start singing very loudly ,"WHEN I WALK IN THE SPOT YEAH THIS IS WHAT I SEE. EVERYBODY STOPS AND STARING AT ME I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND I AINT AFRAID TO SHOW IT. SHOW IT. SHOW IT. IM SEXY AND I KNOW!!!!" That was fun. Ok now everyone is staring at me. I didn't realize I was late.

"What are you guys staring at get back to your damn business" ,I yell at all of them.

"Miss Gilgar you have guest waiting" ,Kyoya says. I look around and see my table and sit down putting my character up. Oooooo SKITTLES. I run to my table and eat all the skittles in three seconds flat. The boys who requested me just stare. "

The fuck you guys staring at" , I sass to them. They look at me like I'm a god.

"That was.....so cool. I've never seen someone eat that many skittles that fast" ,the boy with black hair and green eyes says.

"Is that a compliment because even if it isn't I'm going to take it as one" ,I say confidently.

"Shit where are my manors I'm Kimberly. Can I know your dudes names" ,I say sticking my hand out.

"I'm Ash" says a guy with brown hair and eyes. "OMG Are you Ash Ketchum" ,I ask with with eyes.

"No ,but I with I was. Oh there's another guy is coming he looks just like you his name is Casey" ,Ash says.

Casey why does that- "Hey guys is that hostess chick hear I want to meet her-" ,my brother Casey says.

"Casey why the fuck are you here" ,I ask him. Fuck I hope it's not the reason I'm thinking of.