Chapter 1

Authors pov

Shiva looked at the retiring figure of raavi , who was walking away from him , just like he wanted her to.. Since all these days the only thing he wanted was her to leave him so that the guilt of not being perfect for her could lesser, so that he could tell his heart and mind that no one was meant for him , no one was ment to be his forever.. Specially raavi , she was not meant to be with him.. Isn't that what he has been telling her and himself since the diary incident..

Shiva looked at her , as she took a turn from the exit , getting out of his sight, and unconsciously a tear fell from his eyes.. He wanted to stop her , and question her as to how can she think of leaving him , and tell her that she was the one who just a day before told him that she will never leave him , but the slap that he received today was a proof that he has finally done what he desired for.. He has pushed her away from him and this time the push was little harsh..

He gave a last look towards where she went and finally turned away walking in his own direction.. A lot of emotions were running in his head , and the major on was anger and guilt.. Guilt that he has hurted her and anger for everything..

Shiva continued walking aimlessly ,even after pushing her away he was not able to feel the peace he should have infact he was feeling more distress..
But not wanting the regret feeling endros in him he shook his head and taking a long breath he continued walking..

Here as  raavi  reached pandya house , she got of the taxi and walked straight towards her room..  Her eyes were swollen because of crying , but her anger was not any less, raavi walked inside the house and avoiding everyone who was at the hall ,she was about to enter her room , when she heard gaumbi questioning her..

Gautam : raavi , tu akele shiva kaha ha?

But ,Raavi without saying anything moved inside the room and closed the door..

Everyone at the hall looked at her in shock , suman and Gaumbi could feel something has happened but not wanting to assume anything they waited for her to walk out..

It was after few minutes when raavi walked out of her room ,with a suitcase in her hand..

Everyone looked at her in confusion. Krish was the first one to react he hurriedly got of the cot and walked towards raavi

Krish - bhabhi kaha jaa rhe ho kya hua ha saman kyu pack kiya ha aapne?
Aur shiva kaha ha..

Raavi looked at krish and seeing the tension on his face she took a deep breath and said

Raavi - main mausi ke ghar jaa rhi hu.. Aur mai wapas nhi aaungi.. Ye ghar chod ke jaa rhi hu mai.

Saying this raavi moved forward.. The pandya's  were to shocked to response..
But before raavi could move any further gautam held her hand stopping her and said

Gautam - raavi hua kya ha ? Aur kya ye achanak se ghar jane ki baat kr rhi ha. Ye tera ghar ha. Tera parivaar ha , tu isko chod ke kaha jaa rhi ha.. Kya hua ha bata toh aur shiva ka...

Before gautam could complete his sentence raavi shouted

Raavi - nhi pta mujhe shiva kaha ha aur janana bhi nhi ha mujhe..
Koi rishta nhi ha mera usse aur naa aab kabhi hoga..
Jis insaan ko meri izzat ki nhi padi ha jisse meri khushi ki nhi padi ha us insaan se mera koi bhi vasta nhi ha..

Saying this raavi again turned back and started walking when dhara's voice stopped her..

Dhara - raavi bata toh kya hua ha.. Kyu aise bol rhi ha tu.. Kuch hua ha toh baat krke shortou..