Bonus chapter

Author's pov

Nothing in this world is more beautiful and smoothing then being with your love one..
It is very necessary for all of us to have at least that one person , whom you can trust, who is gonna have you back always ,who is gonna love you just like you deserved to be loved, with whom you can be just yourself..
Its true that we all have our own defination of love ,sometimes we might take one's care as love , sometimes we might take love in a complete different way , or sometimes we might even just avoid this feeling but nothing is more powerful than love itself..
Were ever you are , who ever you are its gonna find its way to you always..

As a great poet muhammad rumi said

Lovers don't finally meet somewhere , they are in each other all along..

And thats how this has been with shiva and raavi always.. They were always destined to be together and be lover of each other and all these while in their journey they have been together always
Shiva and raavi were always in love with each other ,they just couldn't ever understand it..  Shiva was a solution to raavi's every problem , while raavi was like a calmness to Shiva's strom..
They both have always been together even when they had stated to hate each other..
While all those days raavi had started to love dev and shiva had stated to hate her for that ,but now they realise that it was never dev for raavi it has always been shiva , be it in her bad state or her happiness , be it her love or her pain it has always been Shiva.. Raavi's everything revolved around shiva since their childhood, he was her centre of universe, now she realise that it was always shiva , dev was never in picture it has always been shiva..
And the same has been the case with shiva as well.
His every anger was related to raavi , be it because of mami and her deeds or because of raavi's constant talk about dev and her love for him. He never understood then but now he knows that it was always his jealousy.. He had been in love with raavi , and he was always jealous that raavi's full concentration was always on dev rather than him and just to be in her sight he always use to pick fight with her..
They both have never really bothered about their feelings back then..

But now when they both are married and are in love they couldn't help but feel great full that things happened this way other wise they would have never been able to realise their actual feelings..
To be honest their marriage was not at all normal.. It was out of respect for their family.. But they both did tried in their own confront zone to work for it , though with time difference did build up between them and they have went through the hell because of those difference but together they did over came all the obstacles..

Now when its been 3 months since they got married again and in these 3 months life has been like a fairy tale for both of them..
There were not only 2 people who were married or were in love they were not just in love with each other , they live in each other , their world revolved around each other , while shiva increased raavi's confidence by 10 folds she has been his back bone through out this while..
There was a time when the people of somnath use to talk about their difference but today they talk about their undying love.. Not only the pandyas but the whole somnath has seen how these two have changed each other.. How raavi was able to calm Shiva's anger down just by holding him or being present next to him and how shiva handles Raavi's playfulness , thanks to shiva raavi was back into her usual naughty self the only difference was this time all her naughty ness was mostly infront of shiva..
People always say that a boy or a husband protects his lady love but in their case they both have protected each other.. They both have made it their moto that no one can hurt the other and they have fulfilled that no matter what no one else was allowed to scold the other... And also no one dared to disturb them when they were together.. The family had became habitual of entrying their room after knocking and also calling out for them when they are about to enter the kitchen and the two are alone in there... A lot of times they have caught the couple kissing so now not to make the situation awkward they call out for them when they are about to interference in their privacy..
They have completed each other in all the senses..
Raavi has given shiva the love that he always thought he didn't deserve while shiva has given raavi the family and the love she always wanted..