chapter 5

Authors pov

It was almost midnight when Anita woke up to drink water , but as soon as she walked towards the hall she heard sniffing sound coming from the Terrace , fearing she ran up there..

But the moment she walked there she saw One of the most heart breaking sight..
Raavi Sat there sniffing on the swing , she had her hand covering her mouth clearly indicating that she didn't wanted to make any sound.
Anita 's heart twisted at the sight, raavi was not just like a younger sister to her but also a child for her and to see someone like raavi crying like this it just broke her from inside...

She walked towards her and without making any voice she Sat beside her , raavi didn't seem to notice her And continued crying..
Anita slowly placed her hand on her shoulder , making raavi jerk up , but the moment her eyes landed on her sister she threw herself in Anita's arms and cried..

After some times when Anita couldn't hear her sobs she looked down at her and said

Anita - raavi , kya hua ha kyu ro rhi ha?

Raavi (sobbing ) - main aab aur nhi bardast kr skti hu Anita di, itne din se bht koshish ki maine naa rone ki par aab nhi ho rha ha mujhse.

Anita understood her words and slowly patted her head saying.

Anita - toh kisne kaha ha tujhe koshish krne ke liye , jitna rona ha roo raavi , rona koi buri baat nhi hoti ha..

Raavi - pr main aise insaan ke liye kyu royu Anita di jisse meri kadar nhi ha

Anita - raavi , rone se na insaan ka dil halka hota ha.. Tune itne din se koshish ki naa rone ki pr aaj ansu nikal gai naa toh bas aab koshish mt kr.. Ro le jitna rona ha..

Raavi became silent for some time , while Anita continued patting her hair slowly..
It was after few minutes when she heard raavi speaking..

Raavi - Mere saath hi kyu Anita di , ye SB mere saath hi kyu ho rha ha , dev ke samay kya kaam dil tuta tha Mera ji aab shiva ne bhi ye SB bol ke tod diya ha..
Kyu Anita di Kyu , kyu nhi khatam ho rha ha ye SB..

Anita took a Deep breath at her question.. She knew shiva has done something very wrong and no explanation could justify that ,but she also knew shiva as a person..
Yes she might have not been married in the house but she knew everyone , these three have grown up infront of her , she knew how to read people , thanks to her fui she had her own shares of experience at a Young age..

So she knew shiva as well , she was aware how hot head he was but she also knew that his anger always had a reason.. Shiva was not someone to get angry just like that , he always had his own reasons , so this time also he might have had a reason , which she maybe not be aware about but she was going to explain this to raavi..

Anita looked down and slowly said

Anita - raavi , galti sbse hoti ha, duniya ka har insaan galti krta ha , tujhse bhi hui ha mujhse bhi shiva se bhi hui ha..
Main uske action ko justify nhi kr rhi hu pr main bas ye khe rhi hu ki uske gusse ke peeche Koi wajha ho skti ha naa au...

Before Anita could continue raavi got up from the swing and said

Raavi : toh us main wo meri insult kr skta ha , mere character pe ungli ita skta ha..

Anita shook her head in a no and pulled Raavi by her hand making her sit back..

She calmly took Raavi's one hand in her and patted it before saying

Anita - nhi , main ye nhi khe rhi hu.. Uska gussa Uske words ko justify nhi kr skta ha pr main ye khe rhi hu ki un sabdo ke peche koi toh wajah hogi..
Har gussa krne wale ki apni wajah hoti ha..
Haa shiva ke words galat ha uska tujhpe allegations galat ha , pr raavi Thoda soch koi wajah hogi hi..
Raavi ek baar thoda soch ki shiva aise kyu badal gaya.. Tum dono main SB theek ho rha tha naa , SB Normal ho rha tha us din oli ke din bhi sb theek tha toh phir kya hua..