chapter 4

Authors pov

Gautam kept looking at his younger brother , who was present in the shop physically doing all the work  but mentally he wasn't there..This was a routine from last 10 days..
Yes its been 10 days since the mandir incident..In this 10 days shiva has gone completely silent, he would stay in the house very less , he use to leave early in the morning and come late at night.
Neither he was eating his food timely nor he was taking his sleep and that was evident from his physical appearance..
His eyes were swollen and his body was getting lean..
And now gautam was getting worried about him and raavi both..

He Remember how jagat had called him 3 days back. And when he asked him about raavi he Remember the exact words of jagat

" samajh nhi aa rha ha kya karu gautam , maar si gai ha baachi meri , kya kr diya ha shiva ne gautam..
Naa kha rhi ha naa muskura rhi ha naa bol rhi ha..
Din bhar apne kamre main bathe rhti ha.
Agar shiva ne ye soch ke isse khud se alag kiya ha ki raavi khush rahegi toh aisa ho nhi rha ha gautam. Wo khush toh bilkul nhi ha.. "

Gautam had known this was bound to happen.. No matter what he knew that they both were getting effected with each other.. But yet again there was no respect and for that they had to separate..

Today he was going to meet raavi , no he was not going to bring her back he just wanted to talk to her once.. As a elder brother.. He hasn't told anyone about it..
Only suman knew it though she did say that he shouldn't at first but when gautam told her about his conversation with jagat she agreed.

Gautam came out of his thought when he heard Shiva's scream.
He looked at him to find him holding his injured hand..
Blood was streaming down his hand , gautam hurridely walked towards him and held his hand..

Gautam - shiva kya kr rha ha kaise ho gaya ye..

Shiva - wo dhayan nhi gaya gaumbi , kaathi chubh gai..

Gautam- ek toh haath main pehle se chot lagai thi tune aur Upper se ye..
Chal pati kr du.

Gautam said and dragged him towards the store room and started dressing his wound .. He was still dressing it when he heard shiva speaking

Shiva - I am sorry gaumbi..
Bht hurt kiya ha maine apko , maa ko..

Gautam -  bas Mujhe aur maa ko hurt kiya ha tune Shiva ?

Gautam asked him when he saw shiva diverting his eyes..

Shiva looked down and then said

Shiva - sbko kiya ha.
I m sorry

Gautam took a Deep breath , he knew he had to deal with shiva in complete patience.. Yes he did punish him for his behaviour but he also knew how shiva was and Thats why he was aware about how to deal with him...

Gautam hurriedly banded his hand an got up from his seat and extended his hand towards Shiva

Gautam - chal tujhe kahi leke chalta hu..

Shiva looked at gautam for a second , he didn't wanted to go anywhere but he didn't had even a bit energy to deny..
So he gave his hand to gautam and walked out with him..

It was after around 2 hours when gautam and shiva reached a beach.. It was kinda empty as sun was ready to set..

They both walked there silently , after walking for almost 20 minutes gautam sat down on the sand ,shiva to Sat next to him and looked infront..
He remembered how raavi had a fascination towards beaches it was her fav.. And unknowingly a smile formed on his face along with a tear that streamed down his eyes..
Gautam saw this , but kept silent.. He didn't wanted to pressure shiva to talk , but he knew his brother won't speak ,so he too looked at the sea and said