Chapter 3

Author's pov

Laying on the bed raavi kept looking at the ceiling.. She was lost ,lost in her thoughts thinking about everything, from her and Shiva's first fight to what all happened today..
Everything was flashing infront of her making More tears fall from her eyes..

She didn't wanted to think about shiva , she hated him ,for the first time in her life she hated someone from her heart..
Yes she did once said I hate you to shiva but she genuinely never meant it but today she hated him.. The pain of all the assaults , all the screaming , all the physical pain was all becoming fresh in her mind making her hate him and somewhere hate herself as well , as to why she did she let the situation get so worse.. She should have left him the very first Day he did wrong to her or More over she should have never got ready to marry him after knowing how he was with her..
She hated him and yet she was crying for him , because everything about him was affecting her , his words , his action , the way his eyes held pain ,anger, everything was affecting her.. She was crying for slapping him , and what made her cry More was that after her slapp he didn't even touched her once..

And not able to control anymore raavi started crying More , biting her lips so that she dosen't make any noice... She wanted to let everything out today..
Hugging her knees to her chest she crawled into a ball like figure..
She was wanted to forget everything and sleep , feeling tired both mentally and physically.. And almost after crying for what seems like an  hour she let sleep consume her..

Raavi's pov

I got up with a trembling head ache, as I looked around I realised that I was at My house , my room..
Remembering yesterday incident tears were ready to roll down my eyes but I controlled them and taking a Deep breath I got off the bed..

As I walked in the washroom I looked at my self in the mirror..
Eyes swollen , face dried with tears strains.. Lips full with blood stains.

I chuckled looking at myself - kya thi raavi tu , kaha tu ek hasti khelti , bubbly si ladki thi aur kaha aaj dekh apne aap ko hasi toh gayab hi ho gai ha.. Teri chehre ki chamak gayab ho gai ha..
Aur wo SB sirf ek insaan ki wajah se.. Nafrat krti hu main tujhse shiva , nafrat..

As soon as I said this a tear from my eyes..

Kyu Kyu roo rhu hu main uske liye , kyu uske liye mera dil roo rha ha kyu uska chehra baar baar yaad Aa rha ha kyu uski har harkat uski har baat mujhe satai jaa rhi ha.. Kyuuuuuuuu

Kya chathe ho Aap somnath ji kya chathe ho.. Itna SB kuch ho chuka ha aur tb bhi mere ansoo nikal rhe ha uske liye kyu.. Aap toh bhagwan ha naa toh aapko toh pta hi ha SB toh batao mujhe ki Kyu usne is qadar mera dil toda ha.. Itna toh main shaadi wale din khud ko tuta hua mehsoos nhi kr rhi thi jitna aaj kr rhi hu.. Kyu hamari taqdeer judi agar Hume alag hi hona tha toh , Kyu hum saath aai jb alag hona likha tha Kyu..

I shouted looking up as if God will hear my screams and answer me..
And again I fell on my knees crying hard..
I so wish I had someone to smooth me , I had someone to look after me..

I stopped my crying once I heard Anita di banging my bedroom door , collecting myself I walked out after 5 minutes and opened the gate..

As soon as she saw me , she hugged me making me stumble few steps back..

Anita - raavi , tu theek ha

I nooded at her and patter her back indicating her to leave me..

Raavi - haa Anita di main theek hu.. Mujhe kya hoga. Chalo nashta krte ha

She looked at me for a while and then nodding she too walked out..