chapter 9

Author's pov

Raavi looked at shiva in complete anger and annoyance..
If only looks could kill then her shiva would be 6 feets down..
He had disappeared for 3 days after their confrontation and then today suddenly he appears in front of her window , with a sorry written on a board with lots of balloons and teddy bears.. He was standing at the road just below her window since morning and its been 5 hours he was standing there, shouting at the top of his voice..

Raaaviiiii shivaaaaa pandyaaaaa I loveee youuuuu... Pleaseeee mujhe maaf kr deeeee.

She again heard his voice.. Every was looking at them some with adoration , some with shock and some with look-at-the-kids-of-todays-generation look..
Kind of all the mohalla was at her window just because of her husband..

Raavi - shiva chala jaa yaha se warna sir phod dungi samajha..

Raavi threatened ,but instead of getting scared shiva said

Shiva -  phod de phir main yahi tere saath rahunga, tu mera khayal rahegi aur main pura din teri God main sir rakh ke tujhe dekhta rahunga...

Raavi face paled herself hearing his comment.. Did he realise that everyone was looking at them..
She eyed him at his comment ,but her idiotic husband once again shouted

Raavi Shiva pandya I love you.... I love you.. Maaf kr de yaarrr..

At this raavi irritatedly tossed her foot and giving him a sick smile she went inside..

To say she was Happy that her shiva , the great shiva pandya was doing all these for her.. Standing here in the heat for her.. Apologizing to her in front everyone..
But she felt embarassed, she didn't knew he would do what he promised to.. Yes she knew shiva pandya always keeps his promise but this was so not Shiva's type..

Flashback ( Day of their confrontation )

Raavi - haa krti hu main tujhe pasand shiva pandya pr tujhe maaf nhi karungi mai...

Shiva suddenly smacked his hand around Raavi's waist and pulled her closer..

Raavi who was holding his collar already suddenly realised their closeness..
She felt her heart betting fast, she could actually hear her  heart screaming at the way his eyes were looking at her as if she was the only one who mattered , she  was the one for whom he had always desired for..

Raavi came out of her lala land when she felt Shiva's hand on her cheeks stroking them , she looked at him only to see his eyes teary..

Shiva - please raavi , tu jo bolegi main wo karunga.. Jaisa bolegi waisa karunga.. Please mujhe ek mauka de.

Raavi - tune phir mera dil toda toh kya shiva ? Phir kaise Jodega..

Shiva - tu ek mauka de Raavi main apni har ek galti ke liye tujhse maafi mangta hu , and I promise ainda main toh kya koi Dusra bhi tera dil nhi tod paiyega.. Jnta hu galat hu bht bura hu pr Please ye tera bhoothnath tere siwa jee nhi paiyega..i promise tere dil ko dobara tutne nhi dunga..

As soon as shiva said this a tear fell from his eyes falling on Raavi's cheeks..

Raavi - tune sbke samne mera dil toda ha shiva , meri insult ki ha hamare shaadi ko khatam kr diya ha..  Shiva main bht daar rhi hu , kya hoga agar tune Phir mujhe hurt kiya toh , aab mera dil ek aur insult ya dard bardast nhi kar paiyega..