Chapter 2

Jessie's POV.

The next morning when I awoke everything hurt. My whole body was stiff. I didn't wanna get up, but I knew if I didn't I would be stuck here with my father. I got up off my bed and made my way into the bathroom. I stared at myself in the mirror. I had a huge bruise on my cheek, that makeup wouldn't cover. I looked down at my hands as the tears started to stream down my face. I had never asked for this life, I never even asked to be born.

I whipped the tears from my face and began to get ready. I tried to cover up the bruise on my cheek with some makeup. After several tries to blend in the makeup it finally covered my whole cheek. You could still see it if you stared really close. I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I decided to put on some denim skinny jeans with a baggy hoddie. I slipped on my converse and made my way outside . I tried not to waked father as I walked ,while he was sleeping on the couch. I opened the screen door and it made a horrible screeching noise and I sucked in a breath. Father stirred a little in his sleep but didn't wake up fully. As I made it outside I breath a sigh of relief.

I began to walk to school. It was cold out ,but I enjoyed days like this. Days wear the sky was cloudy and glumly. Days like this kept me sane. Before my dad went crazy he told me mom liked to take walks too. That was before he realized he would never get to touch, see, smell, or look at her.

I broke out of my thoughts as a gray pick up truck pulled up beside me. I squinted trying to see who it was, but the windows were to dark. The window began to come down reviling who was in the car. Aaron. He smirked and I became nervous. Was he going to hurt me.

"Need a ride Jessie" he asked. They way he spoke my name was so inviting. I could Denie I was attracted to Aaron. But I didn't know if I could handle him. I think I was more terrified then attracted.

I shook my head no and turned to walk away.

"Come on just get in". I was a weak willed person so I just got in. I settled into his car and was over taken by his addicting smell. He smelt like oranges and the smell of rain. I loved the smell of rain. I was a little uncomfortable being alone in car with him. I was trying to keep my hair in my face so he wouldn't notice the make up and become suspicious. I didn't need anyone getting suspicious and asking questions. That would just lead to more drama and beatings.

"So Jessie do you have a boyfriend " he asked looking over at me. I blushed and shook my head. His eyebrows raised in surprise.

"Wy doesn't a girl like you have a boyfriend" I shrugged this was becoming awkward. How long dose it take to get to the school?

"Well I know if you we're mine, I would gladly enjoy stripping you of your clothes and innocence' he said boldly, making me blush bright red. He noticed and smirked as he continued to drive. I stole a glance at his face, admiring his strong jaw and captivating eyes. I must have been staring for awhile. Aaron turns towards me with a smirk. Then his eyes became troubled and he slammed on the breaks. His hand reach out slowly to my face.

Realizing what he was doing I snapped my head in the opposite direction.

''Jessie whats on your face?'' he asked I fumble with the door trying to get out only to realize it was locked. I was in panic mode. If Aaron found out, my dad would kill me. He grabbed my jaw and turned me facing him. Almost pulling me on his lap. I closed my eye not wanting to see his reaction. It was silent for a minute. All i could hear was his breathing. I pried my eyes open, involuntarily a tear escaped my eye. I felt his fingers touch my cut and i winced. I finaly built up the nerve to look into his eyes, when I did i saw frustration and sadness. Why did he care? No one had every cared for me?

Again, he softly ran his fingers across my bruise ''What happened to you'' he asked. I couldn't answer him so I looked down. Gazing at his Jeans. He finally let go of my face and sat back in his seat with a sigh. He started the car and begin to Drive. We drifted into a uncomfortable silence. As I watched the cars pass, I wondered if he had figured it out. What did he think happened. Was he curious as to what happened to me. I couldn't help but think maybe he could help me.