Chapter 3

Jessie's POV

His lips were soft and intoxicating. He first gave me a small peck, backing off he gazed into my eyes. His eye were bloodshot and his breath was coming in quick short breaths. I could feel my face heating up, with a blush. He smirked and sweep down to capture my lips again. His kiss was hard and demanding. His tongue sweep across my bottom lip and I gave him acces to my mouth. His tongued expored my mouth. He pulled away once more to catch his breath and remove his shirt.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with my head pounding. My body felt weak and I was burning up. In a daze I through the covers off my body only to regret it when a cool chill sweep over my body. I opened my eyes to be greeted by pale flesh. I noticed a heavy weight was on me. It was soft and a little hairy. I trailed my hands down to the figure and ran it down it side. Wait....this was skin. My eyes flew open as I sat up in bed. Aaron was laying next to me. Naked. I hopped out of bed, tumbling over his body. My body hit the floor with a thud. I heard Aaron moan as he sat up in bed rubbing his eyes. I froze, unable to move.His eyes left to my face. He seemed confused until his eyes left mine as they travel down my body. I followed his eyes and was shocked to see that I was also naked.

''Whaaa" Aaron whispered as he looked down at himself. ''Why am I naked''? I shook my head beginning to feel light headed. All types of different scenarios were going through my mind. what the hell had happened last night? Why were we naked. Then it dawned on me, the uncomfortable feeling between my legs, dark hickeys on my upper chest. I gasped.

Me and Aaron had........sex!

My heart began to pound as the seriousness of the situation came to my mind. Did we use protection? The panic must have been written all over my face because Aaron suddenly looked worried. He ran his hand throught his hair.

''Ayee don't worry I wont tell anyone.'' He said as he moved closer to me, trying to comfort me.

''My....first time....its...gone'' My first time. It was supposed to be special. With the man I loved on our wedding night if I got lucky. It was gone and there was no way I could get it back. Aarons eyes widdened as he heard those words. Looking around I looked for the door. Maybe a bathroom door, the quickest way out of here. I got up from my spot trying to cover my exposed body and made my way to a nearby door. I stammed the door behind me, thanking God it was a bathroom.

I took a deep breath, trying to calm my scattered thoughts. I couldn't remember anything from the night before. Why? I racked my brain. I remember dancing and drinking someth-. That was it. The drink, he....he drugged me. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts. I heard Aaron's muffled voice

"I have some clothes for you" he said as he opened the door and placed the clothes on the counter.His body was bear. His smooth chest naked. I blushed at my thoughts And awkwardly nodded at him. As he left he closed the door behind him.

I quickly changed into the clothes. Once I was done I realized they were his. He had given me a wife beater and some grey sweat pants that were way to big. I looked at myself in the mirror, I could see the hickeys on my upper chest. I walked closer to the mirror to examine them more closely. They were purple looking and circular. I had no doubt that Aaron and done it. Feeling overwhelmed I turned on the sink and splashed some water on my face.

I emerged from the bathroom to a empty room. I smelled food and followed the smell. I walked down a short hallway and came to a kitchen. Aaron was there cooking pancakes. He noticed me as I walked in and motioned for me to take a seat, I obeyed. After a few minutes he placed a plate full of pancakes in front if me. I looked at him wanting to decline but new I may not get another opportunity. I shoved a pancake in my mouth, wanting to moan at the taste. 

Aaron sat next to me, watching me.

Unable to handle his stare, I blurted the first thing that came to my mind.  

"Why did you d-drug me"? Irritated because io my slip up I shoved another pancake in my mouth. He ran his hand through his bed hair, making it even more attractive. It must be a nervous habit, but why would he be nervous over plain old me. 

"I was just trying to help you......um I didn't mean for that to happen". He scratched the back off his neck giving me the sign that he was unsure of what to say next.

I starred down at my pancakes. He must regret it. I wasn't a prize and he new it. This was nothing new to him. He's had sex many times. With how many girls, who knows? I felt a weird feeling take over my stomach. For some reason I didn't like the thought of him with other girls.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and I looked to Aaron. His eyes captured mine and he was saying something, but I was just so lost in his eyes. I noticed he had stopped speaking and was looking at me. Then a memory hit me.

-Flashback

Aaron had me pinned to the bed with my hands over my head. My shirt was gone and he was leaving light kisses up, down and all around my neck. I felt hot like I was burning up in my clothes. Aaron's hand caressed down my body until they came to the waist of my pants. He looked up at me as he kissed my belly button and began to unbutton my pants. I raised my hips of the bed as he pulled then down.

My head was swimming and I could hardly think straight. The only thing going through my mind was more of Aaron, I needed more. His lips again found mind as he pushed me back down. My hands made there way up into his hair. His hands caressed my sides and I moaned into the kiss. He broke away again made his way down my body. His hands finding the rim of my panties and pulling then down.

He looked up at me and I could see pure lust in his eyes. He was hungry. Hungry for me. His eyes never left mine as I was completely naked underneath him.

His eyes made there way down my body. From my eyes to my breast, then my waist until his eyes completely stopped at my most sensitive area. His hand came up to caress my folds and I gasped. No one had ever touched me there. His eyes held mine as he lowered his mouth-

-End flashback

"Jess....Jess!" Aaron snapped me out of my flashback. I realized I had zoned out. Did that really happen I asked myself. Did Aaron really lick me down there? I blushed a bright red as I realized he had. I turned away from him unable to look at him.

"Uhh can you take me home" I asked him as I turned around still not looking him in the eye.I took a few moments to compose myself. When I finally did look up at him. He looked confused. "Please". I pleaded with him.

"Yeah, sure just let me get my shoes". As Aaron left the room I took a deep breath. Everything that had happened was pretty bizarre. I spotted my shoes at the door and quickly slipped them on. I noticed pieces of clothing all over the floor and couched and blush realizing they were mine. I heard Aaron behind me and he lead the way out the apartment and too his car.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Quick update 

what do you think? -mslabria