Chapter 13

Jessie's POV

You could say I was avoiding Aaron. I mean I couldn't really avoid him. For reasons like he was my ride home, and oh we live in the same apartment. Since the episode in the kitchen we haven't been around each other lately. That was probably my fault but it was a good thing I had to get my mind together. Even the guy you like can be a sleaze ball. I know it seems impossible right? I was incredibly angry at Aaron. Him and Biannca were still okay. I guess, which meant she didn't pass up the chance to kiss and cuddle in front of me. What made it worse. Aaron is once again.....

Brace yourself.

.....

.........

Acting like nothing happened. How could you act like you didn't have your tongue shoved down my throat a couple of days ago? Which is why it was excellent when Skyland asked to take me somewhere. I calmed my thoughts and watched building wheeze by. I didn't want my emotions the cross my face. Skyland would know something's wrong. I had loved the look on Aaron's face when I told him I was going somewhere with Skyland. To say he was unhappy would be an understatement, he looked furious. I replayed they way his cheeks grew red and his body tense.

"You okay Jess?" He asked.

"Yeah" I waved him off. "Just thinking."

I turned to him. "Anyway, where are we going."

"Well I thought I'd take you somewhere."

"Yeah..keep going."

He smiled over at me while shaking his head. "Be patient it's a surprise."

I huffed.

"Yeah because I love surprises."

"Is that sarcasm?" He placed a hand over his heart. "That really hurts."

I laughed and smacked him in the stomach. "Jerk." I mumbled under my breathe.

"What was that?" he asked.

I laughed once again. "Nothing."

That's one of the many things I loved about Skyland. He always knew how to cheer me up when I was down.

After about thirty more minutes of travel we pulled up to a huge mansion. We road down a long runway. We came to curve in the runway around the back of the mansion.

I looked to Skyland. "Who lives here?"

He smile at me and got out the car. I scrambled out after him.

"Hurry up" he yelled as I came upon the porch. As I entered the house a repetitive tapping sound occurred. I turned around to be greeted by a huge Rottweiler.

"Oh shit" I ran behind Skyland and hurled myself on his back. The beast began jumping against Skyland. I wrapped my hands around his neck and screamed.

"Oh my god, oh my god"

Skyland grunted.

"Stop squirming!" Skyland yelled.

"Butter sit." A women's voice called. The beast immediately sat and ceased his barking.

I stopped squirming and examined the women before me. She had short blonde hair cut into a style. Bright green eyes decorated with makeup. She took on a full figure that almost lead her to the chubby side. All and all she was beautiful.

"Can you get off me now?"

I hesitantly slide down Skyland's back, keeping my eyes on the beast just in case he decided to attack.