Chapter 11

Jessie's POV

The next day I had to go to school. I couldn't even remember the last time I went. Maybe two days ago. Who knows. I forced myself out of the bed. I walked down the hallway to the living room. Aaron was snoozing on the couch. I sighed and walked over to his sleeping form. I reached out and shook his leg. He groaned and rolled over. I rolled my eyes and shook him again.

"Wake up, we've got school"

"I'm not going"

"Yes you are now get off your lazy ass". He finally sat up with this poor puppy dog looking face. I tried not to laugh. he looked so cute when he first woke up. One of those confused faces like what day is it? I suppressed my laugh and began walking down the hall.

"Be ready in thirty" I yelled over my shoulder, only to receive a annoyed grumble. Smiling, I walked into the bathroom and did my business. I washed my face and brushed my teeth. As much as I hated it I couldn't wear Aaron's clothes to school. I went to the closet in the hallway. Looking past all the skimpy dresses and skirts. I came across some regular skinny jeans. Plucking those from the closet I borrowed one of Aaron's tank tops and through a hoddie overtop. I laced up my converse and went back into the bathroom quickly throwing my hair into a messy ponytail. I silently debated putting on makeup. I didn't need any because the bruises that I had were fading, until they were almost non-exitent.

I walked into the living room to see Aaron pulling over a white graphic tee over his head. Giving me a two second view of his abs. I leaned on the couch to avoid fainting and making a fool out of myself. He turned around finally noticing me and smirked.

"Like the show?" I rolled my eyes and huffed as an uncontrollable blush flamed my cheeks. I pushed past him and began the trek down to the parking lot. I heard foot steps behind me and the slamming of the door. Once we made it to his truck he unlocked the doors. The car was freaking huge, even with the little step on the side I had to have Aaron hoist me up. He grabbed my hips and almost threw me into the car. My legs were still dangling from the car, while my abdomen was lying almost on the driver side. I heard a chuckle behind me and glared as he came over to the other side of the car. If it wasn't for his pretty face I'd totally punch him. Instead I scrambled back onto the passenger side and buckled up.

The car ride was filled with blasting music. I swear he was still mad at me and trying to make me go deaf. When we finally rolled up to the school my ears were ringing. I turned to look at Aaron only to see his lips moving. He did it, apparently I was deaf.

"What?" I asked as I began massaging my ears. The ringing in my left ear began to dull but by the time I had turned back to Aaron he had already hopped out of the car. I ran after him and clung to his arm as I observed all the blunt stares we were getting. Most of the guys were looking at us confused. As if they couldn't believe Aaron was hanging with me. I'd gladly take that over the girls who were shooting me death glare. I sunk more into Aaron side. He peered down at me with a questioning look.

"What's wrong?"

I looked around then back at him, he seemed to have got the message because he through his arm around me and began matching everyone's stare. The guys looked away while the girls gave there best fake smile. One girl even went as far as blowing a kiss. I rolled my eyes. I couldn't deny that a majority of the schools girls were whores. Walking through the school doors I was able to take a deep breathe and relax. There wasn't as many states as there was outside, although we did get the occasional curious look.

Before we could make it to his locker I was suddenly thrown on the floor from an unknown force. Girly squeals filled the air and I knew who it was before I lifted my head. The queen of the whores, Biannca. She currently had her arms around Aaron neck, glaring down at me. Her brown extension, with makeup a little to wild for my taste. I swear if it wasn't for Finn who had his hand held out I would have clawed her eyes out. What made it worse was Aaron was standing there like nothing just happened. Guys and there obsession with anything that had a nice ass and boobs.