Host x reader (writers block)

A/N so we're gonna pretend like I didn't just disappear of the face of the planet for months  and move past it. So yeah sorry I've been so inactive for like 6 months (holy fuck that's a lot of months) but I just need to write and publish something small to help me get back into it. Yeah I know it's absolute shit but it's something. . . I guess

'WORDS'
Host would have laughed at the obnoxiously written words on his partners laptop, if he hadn't known of how much they were struggling with this task.

He looked to his partner to see them passed out, lying at their desk. Host sighed deeply and picked up his partner. Moving carefully over to the twos shared bed he lay them down as carefully as he could as they clung to him.

Finally managing to shake them off, Host takes the seat his partner once slept in in front of the blindingly bright laptop (seriously, Host had no clue how his partners eyes still worked) and read over his partners assigned brief. Surely writing down some helpful notes on a separate document would provide some assistance to his clearly struggling partner.

With a deep sigh he read over the assignment once more. Checking the clock placed upon the wall, Host cringed. 2 hours had passed and Host was no further than his partner was previously. With a small chuckle at the situation, Host saves both documents (he has no clue why he saved them but he did nonetheless) and looks over to his partner.

On the bed lays his partner, in the same place Host left them. With a small gentle smile Host climes into bed with them, hoping for more luck on the dreaded assigned brief another day.