Fireplace

Here's how to make a fireplace that will hold fire and not burn your house down. It is rather chunky but you can decorate it to make it fit in.

Items you will need:
Any non-burnable block: 40
Netherrack (or wood if you wanna keep replacing it): 2
Flint and steel: 1

1: Place 8 blocks so that there are four on the bottom and four on top of that.

2: Count out a two block space away from the first 8 and make another 8 block formation. The space you skipped will be where you have your fire.

3: In the space you want to be the back of the fireplace, make a third formation of the 8 blocks in step one.

4: Over top of the space you skipped place a final formation of 8 blocks in the air to form a chimney. When you are done, you should have an empty 8 block space in the centre of all the other formations.

5: It's very important that there is a 2-space block wall between the fire and everywhere else. If there is even one small gap, everything will burn. 🌋

6: Now dig at least one block out from the fireplace at the front and fill it in with the bricks. (or whatever block you have been using) Refer to the picture if you don't understand.

7: Put in your 2 nether rack at the back of the fireplace.

8: Light it an enjoy your fire!

If you have any questions, leave a comment. Don't forget to leave a like! Happy Crafting!
~Strixy