Nether Reactor

Now, I know that this isn't furniture but this is for those of you who don't know how to make or haven't even heard of, the nether reactor.

Nether Reactor
Items you will need:
Cobblestone: 14
Gold Blocks: 4
Nether Reactor Core: 1

Place five cobblestone blocks down in a "➕" shape.
Fill in the empty corners with each gold block so that the ➕ becomes a completed square; flat on the ground.
Next, directly in the middle, place your Nether Reactor Core. This takes three diamonds and six iron to make.

On top of the core make another cobblestone ➕ so that its directly over the first ➕, but with a one block space separating the first ➕ and the second ➕.
Now, on top of each gold block, place your remaining four cobblestone. Check and see if it works by hitting the core. (Make sure that you are prepared with food, armor, and weapons!) and make sure that you play this on hard or you won't get any gold ingots.
When you activate it, a giant netherrack building will instantly form around you. After a few seconds, pigmen will spawn and you will have to fight them. While you are fighting, items like goldust, quarts, pumpkin and watermelon seeds, sugar cane, and brown mushrooms, will constantly spawn until the arena starts dissipating. Chunks of netherrack will disappear from the arena so you can escape. But don't worry, only a small bit will disappear. The building will remain so that you can have as much of the infinite-burning netherrack as you want! After it's over, the original reactor will have turned to obsidian, except for the core. You can mine through the obsidian and retrieve your middle. Congratulations! You can now make glowstone and quarts blocks and fire places!!
I will add a tutorial of how to make a fireplace, so that it doesn't burn anything inside your house, soon.
Don't forget to leave a like! Happy Crafting!!!
~Strixy