Taking a break

Hey everyone,
Firstly I'd like to thank you if you're reading this. I never thought this many people would read, let alone care about something I made, but yeah, people do!
That aside, I think I'm going to take a short or maybe long break from this book. I've done so many parts, so *naturally* my creativity has run a bit dry at the moment. As soon as I come up with something new, I'll add it in a part, but until then I suppose this story is 'on hold.' If you have any ideas or suggestions that you would like for me to try to make or figure out how to make, please, feel free to comment them to me!
Again, I thank each and every one of you for all the support you show this book. I truly appreciate it. Everyone says that to their readers but honestly, when I'm having a bad day or something I often think, 'well, thousands of people care about and like something that I've done.' It makes me so happy when I see that someone commented, or when I get a notification that someone has voted on my story part. Thank you so much.

Some of you showed your support by voting for a lot of my story parts. I can't tag you all, but here are a few:

JasonGrace100000
OuatBookworm
sheryeloves
MineCraftPro1103
Candy2386
crazykittywriter
PonyGenius13
LoveMCD123
Again, I'd LOVE to give credit to all of you but that would take hours XD.

Love you all!
~Strixy