CHAPTER 2: Apparently I'm Sherlock though I don't know who's my Watson

Seoul, Korea, South Korea, 2016

My eyes fly open and I sit up as I look around my surroundings. 'Where the frick am I this... looks like a practice room. What the fudge just happened?' I notice San, Vi, and Anya are surrounding me and are coming to. I look down and take in the fact that my clothes changed from a bright, pastel sweatshirt, skinny jeans, white and blue flannel, and white converse to my maroon exercise shorts, my hand-me-down black muscle shirt, and my maroon nikes. "Well at least it looks like my closet's the same."

"WHERE AM I?! HOW DID I GET HERE?! WEREN'T WE JUST OUTSIDE?!" San, Vi, and Anya somehow all speak simultaniously asking the same questions so I snicker a little at that.

"Ok, so I don't know wha- is that time table in korean? I-Is that a JYP sign? Hang on." I took in the room to find that it looked like any practice room. Wooden floors, a huge mirror in front of us, and light grey walls. There was a small pile of backpacks in the corner to our left that had name tags on them. I walked over to the pile and read the name tags. They were all black, but were hand painted to differentiate between them. "These have our names on them and the one that says my name has my diabetic bag inside." I took into account what we all looked like and I saw we were all sweaty and breathing heavily. It felt like I just went through a pretty big workout. "Hey my phone!" I spotted the familiar Darth Vader case and 'Infires' popsocket next to a speaker and saw that Save Me was played on it. "Hey guys," I heard some response from everyone,"I think we're trainees here. And before you say anything, let me explain first. THEN, San I'm looking at you, you can take your shoe to yeet at my head. Ok?" They share a look before turning towards me and nodding.

"Alright, you better explain your thought process perfectly or I'll find many shoes to chuck at your head." San threatens as she playfully tossed her shoe up a few times.

"Ok, so last we remembered, we were sitting for a few hours taking a test and then going outside. Then, we wind up here in our exercise clothes looking like we just did a pretty good workout. I saw the time table and it has our signatures on it and everything like for when you want to check something out from the library. Our name tags are on the backpacks, looking like Anya, Tayler, or Grihitha painted it and my diabetic bag with all of it's supplies inside the one with my name. My phone is next to the speaker saying it just finished playing Save Me and there are lanyards next to the name tags that have our info and photos on it. Not only that but my phone says that it's 2016, not 2021. So, I'm saying that somehow we traveled back in time and ended up being trainees at JYP. How much you wanna bet that if I play Save Me or Fire that we'll be able to dance to it. I also want you to keep in mind that I don't entirely know all of one song and the only songs I know the most are Dynamite and Mic Drop."

"...Huh, I guess you're right. I followed and double checked your Sherlock moment and you spoke the truth." Vi nodded in agreement to Anya's sentence. I looked at San, hoping she'll believe me as well.

"Dang it El, I was hoping for an opportunity to deck you with my shoe. But I'll take you on that bet. Pay for a meal when we go out." She smirked and we shook hands in agreement. "I think we should all find our phones to see if our families are here as well." I tossed over hers, Anya's, and Vi's backpack and they quickly found their phones. 'Come on, come on, please be here. Alright, I don't know if they will be with us from 2021 so I think Find-My-iPhone is the best choice in this situation.' I click on the app to see almost all of my family members in the same city. Only my brother and Ashley, my brother's girlfriend, were with me.

"Yo dudes, we're in Seoul," I call out to the others, "I've always wanted to come here." Once we all saw that our families were with us, I pulled up the songs, pressed play, and got ready to fail at the choreographies. I zoned out as Fire started and we all had a look of shock when we perfectly did the dance. I shrugged and let my body do its thing. I found out I was doing Jungkook and Suga's part, Anya did Jin's, Vi was doing Hoseok and Jimin, and San did Namjoon and Taehyung's part. When Save Me played, it was like our soul had left our body. The level of synchronization we had was astounding and the dance was like if you pressed copy and paste from the dance practice itself.