Chapter 3: We met Uncle Iroh and I wonder where my first cartoon crush is

Our modern day Marauder squad was walking the streets pointing at any shops that caught our eye. We were stunning (them anyways, me not so much) and were getting much more than second glances. San's fashion style was more casual techno wear than the fbi trainee style. So she was wearing what she found in the backpack and of course, she's wearing her signature shoes. Vans. (Just the below pic with black Vans)

Aanya's style (very similar to mine actually) is more comfortable/casual, so think jeans and a hoodie

Aanya's style (very similar to mine actually) is more comfortable/casual, so think jeans and a hoodie. Coincidentally, everyone's prefered style was also in the bag so whatever did this was considerate enough to think of our interests.

 Coincidentally, everyone's prefered style was also in the bag so whatever did this was considerate enough to think of our interests

Vi's current style is kinda similar to Aanya's style but it's more sweatshirts and long sleeve shirts with a flannel than hoodies.

And finally, I was wearing whatever was in the bag because it's autumn and I'm not wearing shorts and an exercise shirt in 50 something °F

And finally, I was wearing whatever was in the bag because it's autumn and I'm not wearing shorts and an exercise shirt in 50 something °F. I could care less about what I wear in most situations. over here, I had decent fashion sense though...

(A/N: PLEASE IGNORE THE JUNGKOOK THING! I liked this idea a lot)

"Hey guys," I started, "If we were the Marauders from Harry Potter, who would we be? Also for obvious reasons, Peter Pettigrew would not be the traitorous rat he is." We all slowed down and pondered on this very accurate question.

"Ok, so El," San started, most likely the one having already thought of this "You're mainly Sirius, slightly Remus." I was visual happiness by that statement. "Vi, You're definitely Remus." As San listed off who was who, we all had matching Space Jesus's visual happiness face on. "Aanya, you're an absolute sweetheart who will murder someone without your morning coffee, so you're Lily," and "I, of course, with my excellent fashion sense, am James."

As we were doing that one formation in The Wizard of Oz, I found it. The beautiful, not crowded, perfect, aesthetic cafe in a major city. I freeze what I'm doing, making that surprised pikachu face as I bask in the cafe's glory. To better add to the majestic shop, it's titled 'The Jasmine Dragon.' I wonder if there's an Iroh running the shop with his nephew. Heh *wink wink readers*. The others quickly realized they lost their support tall person, and looked to see what was distracting me. They too soon succumb to the basking in 'The Jasmine Dragons' glory. Sharing a glance, San, Vi, Aanya, and I all sprint over to the shop. I surprisingly beat everyone while wearing 6 inch heels and like a gaggle of giggling middle schoolers, we ogle our way around the shop.

"Welcome to The Jasmine Dragon, what can I get you lovely ladies started with?" An older sounding voice asked me and my squad. Realizing I forgot to scan for alive bodies in the shop, I checked to see where the voice came from. Quickly, I found the owner, a graying, kind looking old man wearing a dark olive green sweater, sandy tan trousers, and a cream apron.

"Hello sir. Could we get a menu to see what options there are before we order?" Vi, our resident sweet talker, asked the shopkeeper while putting on her — by far her best yet— innocent looking face and finished it off with a slight tilt of the head.

"Sorry for this question, but you wouldn't happen to be called Iroh right?" I raised my hand slightly so he would know who was talking. Of course, San elbowed me in response and everyone gave me a second to compose myself. I'm sure the Iroh look alike was anime sweat dropping by now.

To my surprise, the Iroh man began to like, full belly guffaw and clutched his gut. (You know the Iroh laugh, I know you do. It's that sound) "It's not a problem at all children! No, my name isn't Iroh but you're more than welcome to since you remind me of my nephew and his friends." "And to answer your first question, no we don't have a menu but I, the owner of the finest tea shop in Ba Sing Se, can make the drinks you would like." We all nodded and sat down at one of the couches he had inside. Given a few minutes, we all ordered our favorite drinks to Uncle Iroh and made some small talk.

A/N: Hey y'all! I wrote another one today. I was wondering if this was long enough for y'all and if not, then I could try making them longer. But yeah please tell me how to improve and feel free to leave your thoughts below. Eli signing off for now!!