VI

September 29, 2000

Marshall's POV: As I sat down in the lounge waiting for Giselle, my heart was beating fast. I didn't even know what I wanted to say to her. Of course, I wanted to apologize for being a dick, but I definitely smoked too much before coming here. Slowly I gazed up seeing her in front of me, she was in denim shorts, and a white tank top. Her curvy body and perfect ass was showing not too much but just right. My eyes gazed her up and down. I stood up slowly, "Damn B, you lookin' good-" I began but she pushed me down on the couch aggressively.

"Sit yo ass down!" She demanded, she turned and sat down across from me, staring at me intently. I bit my bottom lip gently, I have never seen her this sassy, but boy was this a turn-on. Her dark hazel eyes narrowed down at me. "What do you want?"

"To apologize..." I mumbled and looked down at the floor. She leaned forward in the swivel chair,

"To apologize for what? Being an absolute dick?"

"Yeah, I didn't mean to say shit about you and Shawn. I... I guess I just ran my mouth too much and said the wrong thing. I know you guys are close, I just didn't know how close. I just want to get to know you and maybe, just see where thing's go." I looked up and sighed. "I can run my mouth sometimes, and will say the wrong thing. I can be arrogant, but I don't mean to be. Bey, I'm fuckin' sorry aight?"

"What do you mean 'just see where thing's go?' are you trying to get with me? Because if you think at any point I would want to date you, you're wrong. I have no interest in dating you. I'm a lot different than you and I know you couldn't handle me even if you tried." She stood up and walked over slowly, her hips swaying back and forth as she walked. I sat up and lifted my head, my eyes looking up at her seductively. "You call yourself 'Slim Shady,' but you ain't shady. You might think you're tough, but boy... you don't know tough."

I immediately felt a bubble of anger and overpowering, like I was submissive to her. Fuck she's intimidating! But I love it. I needed a bossy woman in my life and let me tell you, Kim ain't it. I slowly stood up and stared at her, trying my best to look dominant. "Girl, you fuckin' with Slim Shady, he's a bad motherfucker. You don't wanna get on his bad side. He's a shady motherfucka." I threatened, slowly backing away from her and leaving the room. I heard footsteps follow behind me and she placed her hand on my shoulder. I slowly turned around and glared at her,

"You better watch your mouth Em, karma's a bitch." She whispered and turned back around heading towards the studio. I sighed and walked out of the building to my car. I got in and put the key in the ignition and began driving away. This girl has some attitude, and I love it. This ain't gonna be the last time she sees Shady.

-------------

October 12, 2000

I woke up to the kids running around downstairs, filled with laughter and screaming. I groaned, rolling over to my side of the bed to see the time. 9 AM. I just want five more minutes. I sat up in bed, rubbing my eyes and head. It is almost my 28th birthday and I was spending time with the kids and my Aunt Betty. She has been helping me a decent amount, since I've been busy with the studio and hanging out with the guys. I haven't talked to Giselle in a while since our last conversation. I know I should leave her alone and not talk to her, but it's hard. I'd love to get to know her more, just see what happens. Me and Kim are still separated and I have been thinking about getting a divorce. But I know how hard it will be on Alaina and Hailie, they mentally can't take any more shit. So I might as well wait it out. I crawled out of bed and ventured downstairs seeing the girls dance around in the kitchen while my aunt was cooking a breakfast casserole. Britney spears blasted through our small radio and I rolled my eyes, a small chuckle coming from my throat.