XVI

November 29, 2000
Wednesday
Giselle's POV: I walked inside his place, the door slamming as I stepped inside. He looked me up and down, glaring at me.

"Why the fuck are you here? You gonna tell me why you told Shawn about the kiss?" He commented and walked back into the living room, sitting down on the couch.

"Marshall, I can't tell you how sorry I am for everything. How I walked out, how I acted towards you. It was childish of me and I really didn't know how to act. You kissed me and it was just too much for me. I had to think about what to do and say," I followed him and sat down next to him on the couch.
"Yeah, it was fucking childish. You could've at least said something to me." He rolled his eyes and leaned back against the couch, "Why the hell did you tell Shawn about the kiss? He's been calling me nonstop."

I flung off the couch, "He's been calling you?!" I yelled. I began to pace the floor, "He wasn't ever supposed to call you! What has he been saying?"

He grabbed his phone out of his pocket and handed it to me, "Look through my call list and see how many times he's called me." He demanded. "I haven't called him back at all. I know he's gonna rip me to shreds because you told him!"

I scrolled through, seeing his call log was filled with Shawn calling him numerous times, he left no voicemails. I sighed and shook my head, "Marshall, that's not what I wanted to do-"

"Then what the fuck were you trying to do?!" He screamed grabbing his phone from my hands. I flinched as his voice boomed with anger. His hands cupped my face gently, his lips came against mine. Becoming heated, fighting for dominance. I let out a small whine, feeling him pull and suck my bottom lip. He pulled back slowly, our foreheads inches away from each other.

"I don't know what I was trying to do..." I whispered against his lips. I slid my hands up and down his chest. "I'm sorry."

He kissed my forehead, "Don't be sorry..." he whispered, his strong hands sliding down to my waist. "Everything is going to be fine Bey, I'll figure shit out with Shawn aight? I got it."

"Okay..." I whispered and wrapped my arms around his neck, pulling him in to kiss me again. He leaned down kissing me roughly, his hands roaming all over my body. I let out a small moan and quickly pulled away looking around. "Are your kids here?"

He shook his head and pulled me to sit on the couch next to him. "Nah baby, they're at Kim's. It's just you and me." He smiled and pulled me on top. I straddled him and giggled kissing his cheek. I grabbed at the bottom of his shirt lifting up and throwing it to the side. I ran my fingers down his toned body, feeling his abs. I never would've thought he was this toned since he drinks a decent amount. But his physique is incredible. He cupped my face gently,

'You know you are so damn beautiful..." He whispered running his fingers along my jawline. I blushed and looked down feeling embarrassed. He lifted my chin. "I can see why Sean would never wanna give you up."

I rolled my eyes playfully and giggled. "Shut up." I got off of him and rested my head on his shoulder. "Are you sure you and Sean are gonna be ok?"

He sighed, "Well, we may not be friends anymore. But I'll try my best to talk to him and not piss him off." He stood up, "You're my girl now. Not his. And if he has a problem with it he can suck my dick."

"Marshall!" I giggled and rolled my eyes. "Everything will be fine I promise." I smiled and stood up kissing his cheek. "I promise."
—————————————
December 2, 2000
Saturday

Marshall had gone back to Detroit to work on some things with his crew, he had been going back and forth from Detroit to Los Angeles to work on different things. And he was in talks with people about his '8 mile,' film about his upbringing. We had been calling each other nonstop, talking to each other as much as we could. Me and Sean still were not talking, he hadn't reached out to me or Marshall. Which was a good thing. But I didn't want to lose my friendship with Sean. He's always been good to me. He treats me well, but sometimes things don't work out. I sat down to talk with Kelly, Michelle, and my father about our upcoming performance in New York on the 19th. It was a concert for the 'Miracle On 34th Street,' benefit; Madison Square Garden. We were all overjoyed to be a part of the concert. We discussed times for rehearsal, makeup, hair, and outfit. Not only me and the girls were performing. My idol, Michael Jackson who I adored would be there. Whitney Houston, Christina Aguilera, Ricky Martin. You name it! What a time it is to be alive. Matthew left the room going to talk to a few people about the concert, which left us girls just to talk amongst ourselves.

"Have you talked to Sean?" Michelle asked as she played with strands of her hair. I sighed and shook my head,

"I tried calling him multiple times but I haven't heard anythin' I know he's pissed. I feel like he expects me to stay single forever. But I don't plan on that happening. I do like Marshall, I wanna see where it goes! And if it doesn't go anywhere then that's fine." I shrugged. "It's not gonna kill me."

"We'll, I hope Sean will get his head outta his ass at some point and remain friends with you. He's a good guy." Kelly smiled placing her hand on my knee. I giggled and placed my hand on hers.

"I sure hope so." I smiled. Matthew came back in shutting the door and sighed, "Well have more information on the upcoming concert soon. We'll start rehearsals this coming Tuesday." He walked back over to us and planted his hand on the back of my chair.

"He called..." he stared down at me. I gazed up at him confused.

"Who called?"

"Sean. He's wanting to talk to you. He wants to meet at his apartment once you get to New York before the concert." He sighed.

I stood up, "Did he say anything else?"

"No, he said just call him when you get to New York. He said he wanted to discuss some things with you..."

I nodded, "Thank you for letting me know." I smiled and kissed his cheek.

"No problem, but you also got another call. That white guy from Detroit. He wants you to call him later." He groaned rubbing the back of his neck. I blushed,

"Thank you! I'll call him now." I smiled and left the room, grabbing my purse and going outside to call him. I sat on my front porch dialing his number, waiting for him to answer.

"Hey Bey, how are you doin?" He answered the phone after a few rings and my face lit up.

"I'm doing good! I'm sorry I've been busy for the last few days. What's going on with you?"

"Hey, don't worry about it, Bey. You're a busy woman I get it." He chuckled. "I'm just getting ready to do a performance in a few weeks with Dido and Dre. So I've been pretty busy getting ready to head out to perform with them."

"When is it?" I asked, "I'll be in New York for the 'Miracle On 34th Street Benefit Concert,' on the 19th!"

"That's awesome! I'll be performing on the 16th at Top Of The Pops. How's everything going with you and the girls?" He asked.

"It's been going good, been busy but we've been doing good. Are you doing good?"

He let out a small sigh, "Ah, I've been better. But I'm doing okay, trying to get some family things in order but I'm good. We'll be celebrating Hailie's 5th birthday pretty soon. She's growing up."

"Oh Em that's so exciting. I hope she has a wonderful birthday. I'll have to send her something..." I smiled.

"Yeah, it's crazy how quickly she's getting older. I swear a month ago she was just learning to walk and talk. Now she's just a beautiful young girl." He sighed. "I'd love it if you'd come and see us. The girls would love it Di."

I went silent for a moment and thought about what he said. But I've never met his kids. What if I make his divorce more complicated? I didn't want to make things tougher on him, his kids, or his ex-wife. She seemed like someone not to mess with. And it's not like me and Marshall are exclusive yet to the public. It would stir things up. "I will think about it..."

"Aight, we'll let me know at some point. The girls would love to meet you and have you come over. Maybe I can cook you dinner." He replied. I heard people talking in the background, "Hey baby. I gotta go; I'll call you soon okay?"

"Okay, I'll talk to you later. I love you Em."

"I love you too Bey. Bye."
—————————————