Please Comeback

CATE POV:

I woke up earlier than expected, despite the fact that it is only 6 a.m. I let the sun shine through my window by opening the curtains.
I took out my phone to see if Y/N needed me to pick her up, but ended up with nothing
"Hey darling, do you want to come to lunch with me?" I texted her.

I went to the kitchen to make oatmeal and coffee for myself. Today is a free day for me, I'm not going to my office, I'm looking forward to spending time with Y/N.

Y/N is unlike anyone I've ever met, she has everything I've ever wanted in a woman, and I can't help but fall for her.

I thought I was just admiring her because she's beautiful, talented, and sexy. But as soon as we got to know each other, I knew I wanted her. I want her to be mine, and I hope she does as well.

I finished my bowl of oatmeal and coffee,

I grabbed my towel and went to take a shower, the warm sensation of water on my skin is divine, massaging my scalp and scrubbing my skin made me feel calm.
I wore a black blouse with long sleeves and black pants to pick up Y/N at her house, she hasn't responded to me yet. I brought a bottle of wine with me, fortunately my car has a storage compartment for such items.

I am now outside of Y/N's apartment,

*knock knock*

I waited for a minute, no one is answering,

*knock knock knock*

I kept knocking, but no one answered, I checked my phone, but there was no response from her, suddenly I had the thought that she might be in her club's dressing room.I immediately got into my car and drove to the club, on my way there I noticed a large number of police cars heading in the same direction.I arrived at the club with a large number of police officers, got out of my car, and marched towards the entrance."Mam, I'm sorry, but you can't go inside," a police officer says as he steps in front of the door."Why couldn't I? I'm here for a friend," I talked.
"I'm sorry, Ma'am, but it's confidential, and we can't let you in until the investigation is completed."

I have no choice but to wait outside while waiting, I noticed a girl crying in the corner with a guy comforting her, the guy was familiar to my eyes. He was the one who assisted me in reaching out to Y/N.I approached them and questioned as to what had happened."My friend, she's gone," the girl sobbed."Y/N has been kidnapped," the man said."WHAT?""HOW? WHY? WHERE?" I had a lot of questions."She was attacked by a guy last night- she was in her dressing room and-" the girl sobbed, unable to speak.
suddenly the feeling of guilt hit meI had the option of staying with her all night, but I chose to go home."I was with Y/N all day before she arrived, I should've just not let her go," I explained."hey, hey, don't say that, we'll find her," the guy hugged me, and I could tell he meant it."My name is Ethan, and this is Veronica we're Y/n's friends," he introduced himself and his friend."My name is Cate," I explained."I should really leave, please contact me if you have any news about her, and please keep me updated." I handed them my business card."Please keep safe," Ethan said as Veronica hugged me.

I go to the police station to report Y/N, all I know is that I'm scared, what if Y/N is hurt? She needs me.

I drove home after a few interviews with the officers.

it's already 5 pm and I'm not planning on eating anytime soon, I don't feel like doing anything, all I can think of is Y/N, where is she, 

"WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?"

I broke the glass that I'm using to drink wine with, I'm bleeding so much but I feel numb, where is she? 

"Y/N I need you to come back, you said you'll be back right?" I whispered like if she's by my side again

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't realize I'd been crying on the floor for hours until I passed out.the smell of stale blood on the carpet, I picked myself up even though I didn't have the stamina, I grabbed my phone to check for messages but there were none, it's already 9 p.m., I tried turning on the TV but the news is filled with her,

full of 

"A well known dancer in NYC is missing-"

"The said club already have a private investigator-"

"Please do contact this number-"

I turned off the tv and put on a music disc on my vinyl player,

Now Playing: The Blackest Day - Lana Del Ray (skip to 0:59 sec)

I took some cigarettes from the cabinet and lit one,

"Ever since my baby went away, it's been the blackest day"

I thought that smoking a cigarette will help me to calm myself but,

"All I can think of is you Y/N, why did this have to happen?" 

and again I cried and cried and cried but my worries isn't going away,

"It's been the blackest—"

the music starts to fade...

I fell asleep anxious, hoping that soon she will be found, safe and sound.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up with tears streaming down my cheeks, she had been pleading for help in my dreams.I forced myself to move, my body ached as if it had been through a lot.I grabbed my phone because there were a lot of missed calls and texts, and I immediately straightened my seat, anticipating what news would come, eager to open the message because I could already see y/n's nameI can feel my entire body shaking from overthinking, but I have to read it anyway because I want to know what happened while also being scared of what has already happened.

"Cate you can do this" I said to myself