Y/N

Y/N POV:

Looking back on the events in my life, I can say that meeting Cate changed my life, she has been with me through my darkest days, which has made me appreciate her even more.

My childhood was a nightmare I don't wanna remember,

My parents did not support me in any way, I grew up in a toxic household that I regret being a part of, but no matter how difficult my childhood was, I still long for their care, I want to have a mother and a father figure. When I turned 18, I decided to move to New York City.

Living alone taught me how difficult it is to provide for yourself, I worked hard, and apparently I am considered as one of the greatest dancers. But I still can't believe it. I tried my hardest not to be recognized all the time, it's not that I don't value the title, but I'm fine with people ignoring me most of the time.

and then I met Cate, she made me feel everything, loved, cared, looked after, cry, hurt, in love. Those feelings I never felt before, she made me experience.  She made me feel emotions I had never felt before. I've never been happier in my life, and I can't let her go.

I can't help but be anxious about the future.I'm afraid she'll grow tired of me, or that I'll disappoint her one day. It hurts to think about those scenarios coming true. Thoughts keep haunting me but you know what? Cate never failed to reassure me on an everyday basis. She is fully aware of my situation, and I appreciate her lots of attention to me.

We care about each other, it's been five months since I said my first "I love you" to her, and a month since she decided to propose to me.

"Sweetheart?" I was surprised by Cate's voice,"There you are, what are you doing?" as she hugs me from the back, she started to plant kisses on my neck and I can smell her perfume

"There you are, what are you doing?" as she hugs me from the back, she started to plant kisses on my neck and I can smell her perfume.

"I'm writing a story for us to remember when we're older," I said, laughing. "Are you teasing me?" she asked, turning to face me and pointing her finger at my nose. "No, mommy," I said, laughing.

She took my left hand in hers and raised it towards her face, aiming for the ring. "It's lovely," I said, looking into her eyes. Her eyes are far more stunning than the diamond."I love you so much, Y/N, thank you for coming into my life," Cate said softly. 

I hugged her so tight, finally my life felt complete.

We looked at each other one last time before heading to our dinner date, and walked towards the door hand by hand.

(Author's note: Hi againnn, I hope you enjoyed this short fan fic I made. It's the 3rd of July 2022, I can't believe that tomorrow it's going to be a year since I decided to write Cate a short fan fic.

Thank you for the love and support for this book! see you again in my future books! xx)