Home

Y/N POV:

Cate and I arrived at her house 45 minutes after leaving the hospital; I got out of her car and she was already carrying my belongings; this woman is extraordinary. She unlocked the front door, and here it is again, the scent of her house brought back a lot of memories, memories of the things we did.

I entered and Cate led me to the living room, it was my first time staying in this specific location because I had previously only stayed in her room. W hen I first arrived here, her house was big, it's really big, and I'm really curious about what she does. I suddenly recall her phone situation earlier, and I was about to die when she caught me.

I mean, there's nothing inappropriate I've seen, it's all company stuff. Right now, I'm still curious about her job, I should probably ask her, and I think she's already comfortable with me, so there's nothing rude about that, right?

Cate comes back and forth to put all of my belongings in her room, and every time we exchange a glance, she winks at me, which melts my heart because I get to feel this treatment from someone I really like."Why are you smiling?" Cate questioned as she struggled to carry some of my belongings that had been left at the door."I just really appreciate you," I said, smiling even more. I can feel my cheeks blushing, and I don't care if she notices."Anything for you, dear," she smiled back.

I knew I wanted to be with her at that moment because no one had ever treated me like this before. I dated a lot of people back then when I was just starting out as a dancer at a strip club, and they all said the same thing, that I'm a wonderful person, but once they found out about my career, they left.

I got to the point where I don't want to have a partner anymore because all I care about is money, but that moment didn't last long because I got tired of feeling empty even if I had all the money, I realized that buying the things I really want doesn't make me permanently happy, and later on I just feel like my life is so boring, until I met Cate, I knew I said to myself that I don't want a partner anymore, but when I met her and had the chance to talk, I'm willing to risk again.

Cate had finished putting many of my belongings in her room, so she grabbed two glasses of water and followed me into the living room, where she placed the glasses on the mini table in front of us."That's a lot of things," she laughed."I know you said I'd be here for a while, but I've brought everything I need so we don't have to go back," I replied."You know what, everything I do for you is fine with me, I love helping you and taking care of you."

Cate reached out and rubbed my hands while looking at me.

I'm about to burst with joy because this is so wonderful! This is too much for me.

"Thank you, I don't know how to repay the favor, I mean I think you have everything, but I know what the last thing you need," I joked.

"What is it, sweetheart?" she questioned politely, her gaze fixed on my lips.

"This," I said as I sat on her lap and turned to face her.

I hugged her and kissed her softly on the lips.

To be honest, I'm not sure what to say, I wanted to express it as her partner, but I don't think she gets it.

I got out of her lap and sat next to her again, but this time I moved a little to give her some space.

"I'm sorry," I said, not looking her in the eyes.

"No, sweetheart, I- I love it," she says softly, her voice low.I didn't mind when she moved closer to me again, we're side by side again, and I rest my head on her shoulder, she gently pats my head and later grabs my hand to hold it."I was going to ask what you do for a living," I said."Well, I have a wine company, and remember where we ate for our date?" she chuckles.