nothing stays secret forever

Small intro: The next chapter will take place a couple of days later. I'll premise that Vincenzo has already discovered Joon Woo's true identity but the story is different from the drama, when he found out he didn't go to him to threaten him but continued to investigate to try to frame him.

But now let's continue with the next chapter.

The next evening, Joon had arranged a meeting with his "team" to discuss some not-so-legal business, so all 4 of them were at his house. Once the meeting is over they all go home except for Ms. Choi.

Joon: we are done, she can leave...

Choi: sir if you don't mind I would like to talk to you for a moment.

They both sit down on the couch and start talking.

Joon: (a bit annoyed he replies) tell me what's so important?

Choi: Well I don't want to seem indiscreet but I heard that you had company last night, I guess that's the reason why you didn't answer the phone.

Joon: yeah so? I don't ton account for what I do or who I deviate with....

Choi: of course, it's none of my business but you have to be careful of the people you hang out with the problems.

Joon: doesn't seem like something to worry about so good what I do. Joon: I thank you but my personal life is my own business.

Choi: sure sir, sorry again.. is there anything you can do for her before I leave?

Joon: no, I just want to relax a bit now...

Choi : if you want I can help you relax.... maybe you would like a massage?

Joon: well if she's good I'll gladly accept... it would be nice...

he takes off his shirt and turns around with his back to her... she starts to massage him...

Joon: she's really good

Choi: thank you I've done several courses, I think knowing how to massage is an art....

Joon: she knows how to touch the right points... I like that....

but while she is massaging him Mrs. Choi's hands advance on Joon Woo's chest and he suddenly takes her hands and blocks her.

Joon: what is she doing?

Choi: she has a very irresistible body...can I do anything else for her?

Joon, without answering her, sits on the couch, pulls down his pants, pulls out his pants and looks at her beckoning her to take care of him.

Choi: it would be an honor for me sir

she leans over him and starts to lick him, from the base to the tip where she plays with her tongue before taking him in her mouth, then she takes him all in her mouth and starts to move up and down.

In the meantime he was leaning his head against the back of the couch with his eyes closed while he was moaning and panting... when he was about to come he grabbed Mrs. Choi by the hair to prevent her from stopping or moving away and forcefully pushed her deep... when he finally reached orgasm without even realizing it he was screaming Cha-Young's name.

Mrs. Choi notices but could not stop or pull away until he had fully come and she had swallowed, after which she cleans herself and composes herself.

He puts his clothes back on and tells her they can leave now.

Joon: You can leave now, I'm tired and want to go to sleep.

Mrs. Choi however did not want to leave, she wanted to find out what was going on and why he had mentioned her at such a time. So she dares to ask a question she shouldn't have.

Choi: excuse me sir, you mentioned Ms. Hong earlier....

Joon: yes where is the problem?

Choi: (with her half laugh) I hope she's not the one he was with last night.

He looks at her and replies seriously: so what if it is?

Choi: that one will get her into trouble....

Joon: let's make one thing clear, you must not meddle in affairs that do not concern you! You are only my lawyer and you can help me in my business. But don't you dare (raising your voice) to meddle in my private life anymore.

Choi: Of course, I'm sorry sir, I'm leaving now, I didn't want to upset you.

Without even saying goodbye he turns his back on her and still furious leaves.

She picks up her things and leaves her apartment but as soon as she gets to the elevator she has one of her fits of rage and starts insulting him... that brat is going to get us all in, what's in his mind... and she goes to her car and then to her house.

The same evening Vincenzo had been to Miss Hong to ask for an explanation of her strange behavior, he had noticed that lately she was very cold and detached with him, she didn't even want to see him outside of work anymore, she always invented an excuse not to go out with him when not long before she was often at his house or out to dinner with him. But she told him not to worry that it was just a period in which she was very busy and had no time, of course he did not believe her, he understood that there was something wrong, but he decided to go home.

The next day Mrs. Choi rushed to the law office of lawyer Cha-Young and Vincenzo to clarify things with the girl but when she arrived she found only Vincenzo.

Vincenzo: Good morning, what are you doing here?

Choi: I need to talk to Ms. Hong.

Vincenzo: today there is no appointment, what do you want from her?

Choi: well, (shouting) keep your slut away from my boss. She goes to leave but Vincenzo stops her because he obviously wanted an explanation.

Vincenzo: what are you talking about? What does the president have to do with Cha-Young?

Choi: ask her what she was doing at his place the other night. I understand they didn't talk.

Vincenzo: it can't be her, she would never do that.

Choi: I repeat, keep your dog on a leash. And he leaves.

Vincenzo remained for a moment without parole, he could not believe such nonsense so he decided to hire a person to keep an eye on his colleague and friend to try to understand what was behind it.

That same evening Miss Hong just got off the bus on her way home and was flanked by a dark car with tinted windows, but when the man at the wheel rolled down the window she immediately recognized him as Joon Woo who stopped and told her to get in.

Joon: Good evening Sunbae, what are you doing driving around all alone?

Cha-Young: What do you want?

Joon: Get in, let's go for a ride...

Cha-Young: I'm busy, sorry.

Joon: I wasn't asking ( and nods at her threateningly) get in.

Cha-young: I don't want to sell the car.

Joon: of course you're always in a bad mood....

Cha-young: you're the one who makes me do it....

Joon: too bad... I was getting hungry and wanted to have dinner with you.

Cha-Young: Where shall we go this time?

Joon: surprise!

After about an hour's drive they finally arrive at a beautiful private villa in the middle of nowhere, get out of the car and enter the house. It was the villa of Joon Woo's father.

As soon as Ms. Hong entered the house, she saw a very elegant table in the living room, set with candles....

Joon: I made you a romantic dinner, am I sweet or not? And she gives him a silly smile as she says the word sweet....

Since I didn't have much time we'll have to make do with McDonalds but don't worry I got your favorite sandwich and the fries are with ketchup, come on sit down....

the 2 sit down he takes the sandwich and gives it to him and begins to eat,

Joon: come on eat..

Cha-young: you made me lose my appetite...

Joon: come on eat... it's not good to look at an empty stomach... at least take a bite...

Cha-young, who didn't want to be bothered anymore, satisfies her and starts eating.

Cha-young: are you happy now..

Joon: good girl

As soon as he has finished eating Joon woo sits down on the leather couch in the living room that faces a large window to the outside world.

Cha-young: can I go now?

Joon: come on so early? Look at this nice place, come here and relax with me (and he waves his hand on the couch next to him)... tonight I can't stay because I have a meeting and they require my presence... but I wanted to watch a little with you...

Cha-young who can't wait for him to leave goes along with her, she knows very well that she can't disobey him, so she sits down next to him... he comes close to her and hugs her... then he turns towards her...

Joon: you know sunbae I missed you... it's nice here isn't it... just us...

but she obviously doesn't answer and tries to ignore him.

Joon gets close to her ear and whispers: I want you and starts kissing her, and caressing her everywhere... she knows by now that it's useless to try to avoid him, so with the pain in her heart, she lets him do it... he starts undressing her with enthusiasm, he opens her blouse, and pulls up her going to. . he kisses her neck, and whispers sweet words... I want you, I desire you... but at a certain point he stops and says: this time I want to do things right, this time I want to come inside you, and shows her a preservative he pulls down his pants and puts it on. . after he takes her in his arms he lays her on the table throwing on the ground all that was on, he makes her lie down and while he holds her arms down he forcefully enters inside her and violently starts to move back and forth inside her... she in that moment was dying inside, she felt really bad, but she couldn't avoid to feel pleasure like the last time she was very conflicted. He in the meantime was moaning and screaming her name and how much he wanted her... it went on for quite a while until he finally reached orgasm inside her. After he picks her up he puts her back on the couch and goes up to her ear and says: that was beautiful wasn't it?

But she obviously doesn't respond...

he moves away from her, settles down and gets dressed... and quite upset he says to her: doing a sort of whim... but why do you have to do this, with all that I have done for you...

what do I have to do with you?

Cha-young: leave me free and don't hurt other people....

Joon: mmmmm (like a child) I can't do that, because you would leave with that bastard.... And I can't accept that!!!!! you are mine!!!! and your heart must be mine too!!!

Joon: now get dressed I'll drive you to the nearest stop to your house, I'm late.

She gets dressed, takes her bag and together they leave the villa and get into the car. When they get to the stop she gets out. He says goodnight. And he leaves.

In the meantime Vincenzo had been informed that he had seen Miss Hong getting into a car driven by a curly-haired man who looked as if he had already seen her in the company of Miss Hong when she was still working at the wusang (the informant knew the lawyer by sight) so Vincenzo took a second to realize who it was, thanked him and rushed to Joon Woo. He continued. . . .