ILLUSIONS

When the next day the girl opened her eyes she saw him in front of her still asleep, probably she had turned to him in her sleep without realizing it, she stared at him for a moment, he looked very relaxed, almost like a child, he was really very sweet, she thought to herself, how could he be so cruel? . she wondered if there was a cause that led him to become so ... and just as she was staring at him absorbed in her thoughts he woke up and was surprised to see her like that, so sweetly caressed her face and said: what a nice morning baby ... did you sleep well? Last night you left me all alone... I wanted to cuddle...

she doesn't answer and tries to take his hand away from her face while she tries to get out of the way but he takes her hand and without even realizing it she finds herself under him....

Joon: what do you say now we have all the time to get it right?

Cha-Young: let me go..

Joon: why are you being so precious? I know you want me so much...

Cha-Young: why don't we talk instead?

Joon: talk? I mean I don't know if you've noticed but my body now wants more than just talking...

without even letting her answer he leans over her and kisses her passionately, he takes her arms that in the meantime were trying to push him away and locks them above his head,

Joon: come on sunbae, don't be like that... let yourself go... afterward we can talk about anything you want... but now I'm going to fuck you the way you like it!

and while with one hand he held her down with the other he took a condom, which was on the bedside table next to the bed, he opened it with the help of his mouth, he put it on and then in a violent and rough way he opened her legs and entered inside her and while he was inside her he started kissing her more and more passionately almost hurting her. . she finally managed to let herself go and while he was pounding her harder and harder her pleasure was growing until she reached the climax with him... after that he stood up and said: since I was right, you wanted it too, you just have to let yourself go a little bit more...

Cha-Young: as long as you force me..

Joon: well I don't see you back down when I was inside you...in fact...I love hearing you enjoy it....

Cha-Young: never mind, can we talk now?

Joon: what do you want to talk about, your love for me?

Cha-Young: there's no love for you...

Joon: What then?

Cha-Young: About you.

Joon: About me? What about me?

Cha-Young: You say you love me but you won't open up to me.

Joon: You say you don't love me but why should I tell you about myself?

Cha-Young: How can I love you if I don't know anything? If I don't really know you?

Joon: I'm just what you see, sorry but I have to go take care of some business later.

Cha-Young realizes that he's definitely hiding something personal, maybe if she pretended to love him he would open up to her... and who knows maybe she could even forgive him, Although not justify him, nothing can justify his being so inhuman.

Joon, without even saying goodbye to her, leaves the house... and goes to Babel where Mrs. Choi and her brother are supposed to be but when he arrives he finds only the wusang's lawyer waiting for him.