revelations

As soon as he returned to Jipuragi he immediately started to look for information about the hotel in Busan where President Ji was found dead so he could go there and get more information about what had happened and the staff that was on duty that day.

Meanwhile, at Babel, President Joon and his team were discussing the situation.

Joon: Now all we have to do is sign our agreement... of course we let some time pass so as not to arouse suspicion.

Choi: Sir there's a problem, vice president Park is not reachable in any way... should we pay him a visit?

Joon: If you can't reach him in the next few days, send someone to remind him of the situation....

Han Seo: Sir, I have important information to give you.

Joon: What is it?

Han Seo: Blue Force got a great offer for the patent of the new weapon...if we could have it in our hands, it would be a great gain for us...

Joon: Yes? Well, let's see how our vice-president, or rather president, behaves in the next few days, and if he doesn't cooperate, you already know what to do...

Choi: of course sir.

Joon: now leave me alone, I have to take care of some things...

Team: of course sir, we'll adjourn..

Joon: Han Seo, stop for a moment.

Han Seo: of course sir, tell me

Joon: I have to admit that you're working hard on this, if we were to "legally" get our hands on that patent you could even avoid risking jail time, good job.

Han Seo: thank you, sir, I really want everything to go well for all of us....

Joon: good..

Han Seo: can I ask you a question?

Joon: tell me

Han Seo: but are you planning to go home soon? Does he never go back to sleep lately?

Joon: why do you ask that question? Do you want to have a party?

Han Seo: I'd like to invite someone yes, I'm just asking...

Joon: uh uh that's good my little brother, so you're not a kid anymore... sure take her home and have fun... but a piece of advice... just play with her, don't fall in love...

Han Seo: thank you sir... I don't mean to be indiscreet but...

Joon: tell me no problem if you have something to ask do it...I won't eat you...maybe ahah

Han Seo: you with Miss Hong?

Joon: this is a very personal question but you're my brother and I want to trust you, I'm just having fun taking her away from that mafia bastard and of course I'm getting the benefits of the situation, you know what I mean.

Han Seo: of course sir I totally understand that asshole deserves it....

Joon: you can go now, but before letting him go he approaches him taking him off the tie, and says with a threatening air

Joon: little brother, now that I have opened up to you, don't betray me... you know I don't forgive...

Han Seo: of course sir I will be a grave!!!

Joon: That's right or I'll put you in the grave next to dad.

Han Seo nods a little and leaves.

It didn't take Vincenzo long to find information and reach the hotel where the crime had taken place and once he arrived he went directly to ask for the manager but at the reception, he was told that he was busy at the moment and to ask them. Vincenzo absolutely needed to talk to the manager but, given the situation, he decided to ask for the staff manager who, fortunately, was available.