a night to forget

A few evenings later, our president, after making sure that Vincent was busy, decided to go to the home of his now ex-colleague, Cha Young, and wait for her directly inside the house, since she had not yet returned and he, having been many times by her, had discovered the code for access, so without any problems he enters and sits on the couch in the living room of the girl and waits for her. He knew that she would return in a moment, in fact, about 15 minutes later she arrives.

She opens the door and as soon as she turns on the light she sees him there in front of her staring at her, of course she is very scared and starts screaming at him... while he very quietly greets her.

JOON: Finally you're home sunbae...

CHA-YOUNG: What the hell are you doing here?

JOON: "I wanted to see you, I told you I'd be in touch... and then... I came to know that you had a good day in the company of that mafia bastard....

which made me quite angry", while she was saying this, she got closer to cha-young who was backing away and ended up against the door, he got closer and closer to her and put his hands on her neck, raising his voice and angrily telling her: I THOUGHT I WAS CLEAR, YOU DON'T HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN!!!

but she countered saying that she is free to do what she wants and to leave.

But he obviously doesn't want to know and starts to threaten her... she raises her head and nods no and says... JOON: and yet I thought you really cared about your loved ones, or your clients... asp... mmm... the tenants of the plaza for example... I heard there's a beautiful baby on its way to one of their families... we wouldn't want anything bad to happen to them, would we?

Cha young could not believe the words of joon woo and his cruelty but unfortunately he knows that he would do anything to get what he wants... so he resigns himself and decides to go along with him...

CHA-YOUNG: tell me what do you want from me? I'll do as you say, I won't see him again, but leave them alone and go now...

JOON: that's more like it... but I'm not going to leave, at least not alone... give me your phone!!!

CHA-YOUNG: my phone?? what do you need it for??

JOON: just give it to me quietly... now!

Cha-young takes it out of her bag and hands it to her...

JOON: good girl, first of all let's write a good night message to our dear Vincenzo so that he can go to sleep without any worries and then take what you may need tomorrow and to spend the night out, said that he takes her cell phone and accompanies her to her room where she prepares a small bag with all the necessary...

JOON: you don't have to take the pajamas, you won't need them...

Cha-young remains perplexed for a moment, but prefers not to answer... very annoyed she takes her bag and says:

CHA-YOUNG: I'm ready, but what are you going to do?

joon without answering takes her by the wrist and drags her to the car.

But cha-young insists on the questions

CHA-YOUNG: so, at least tell me where we're going!!!

JOON: trust me and don't ask questions, I have a nice surprise for you....

CHA-YOUNG: but you're crazy how could I ever trust you...

JOON: you're still alive aren't you?? if i wanted to kill you i would have done it already so shut up if you don't want me to get angry. ok?? baby...

cha young: she decides not to talk and turns around...

after about 10 minutes by car they arrive in the parking lot of a large building covered with huge windows... they park and get out of the car... he takes her always by the arm and brings her in the elevator... they go up to the penthouse and enter in a huge apartment very elegant, luxurious, tidy, full of comfort...

JOON: "Here we are, welcome to my humble abode, feel like you're at home... don't try to escape because there's no way out since I've blocked everything... unless you want to jump from the top floor of this building... but... honestly I wouldn't recommend it..." and he laughs sarcastically.

Joon goes to the bedroom and invites her, or rather forces her to follow him, and as soon as they enter the room he gives her a present and tells her to go to the walk-in closet to change.

She doesn't know what to say anymore, she takes the gift and does what she was told... she goes into the walk-in closet which was huge, full of mirrors and full of clothes, accessories, shoes etc... she opens the package and finds inside a beautiful black bikini decorated with diamond rhinestones, most likely real ones, the costume was composed of 2 pieces, the Brazilian one on the bottom and the one on the top which crossed behind the neck... she is more and more confused and scared and puts it on and goes back to the room where she finds Joon waiting for her with a bathrobe

JOON: "I knew it would suit you," he gets up and approaches her and with his hand touches her face and whispers: YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL AS ALWAYS, NOW FOLLOW ME.

HONG CHA-YOUNG: that's enough playing tell me what you want, and let's get it over with, if you want me take me like you did last time but then let me go...

JOON: let's say that's not enough for me... and again he takes her in his arms, this time in spite of her trying to free herself in vain, and he takes her to another much bigger bedroom with a Jacuzzi and a bed filled with red petals... candles everywhere and soft music in the background... he puts her on the bed and takes off her robe, after which he enters the bath inviting her (or rather forcing her) to join him.

JOON: come on in, it's great in here,

she intimidated and hesitant enters and sits in front of him as far away as possible.

JOON: relax, I just want to make it up to you for the last time, I haven't been very good to you, but you see... you don't have to challenge me... because you risk making me angry... and as you've seen, it's not nice...

HONG CHA-YOUNG: you're just a sick psycho...

JOON: you're insulting me... I did all this for you and this is how you repay me?... you could always live like this with me, in comfort and luxury....

HONG CHA- YOUNG: But how could you even think that I could stay with you?

JOON: ahh... why do you keep lying to yourself... I know you want me too... you just have to accept it... don't make things even harder...