gluttony and lust

He heads to his house where he finds his brother and Mrs. Choi waiting for him as agreed. They enter the house and all 3 of them sit down in the living room where they start talking about what had just happened....

Joon: So if I understood correctly, that was the vice president of the Blue Force and we are sure?

Choi: Yes he says, but I'll look into it as soon as I get to the office....

Joon: Ok, we better make sure... and he wants us to take out President Ji? So that we can cooperate with him directly... who will accept ..mmm

Choi: yes exactly!

Joon: okay, it won't be a big problem for us to fulfill that request, right Mrs. Choi?

Choi: right sir, I can take care of it, I will find the right person as soon as I make sure of the man's identity....

Joon: great, also if I'm not mistaken he gave us some "tips" on how to discreetly eliminate him you could say...

Choi: yeah but I'll look into that detail as well.

Joon: alright, I would say that once you have done some research, you can act...now if you don't mind I would like to be alone with my brother...

Choi: of course sir. I'll leave immediately, I'll keep you updated. Have a nice evening!

And the lady politely says goodbye and leaves.

So they were left alone, the 2 brothers, Han Seo was very agitated...every time he happened to be alone with him, anything could happen...

Joon gets up and takes a bottle of whisky and pours two glasses, one for him and one for his brother... he gets close to him and hands him the glass... after that he sits down next to him...

Joon: good little brother, now we come to us...

Han Seo takes the glass and with a trembling hand brings it to his mouth to take a sip after a small toast asked by his brother...

Hae Seo: tell me sir...

Joon: I'll try to explain what we're going to do, so listen carefully...

First of all you are going to make that deal with the blue force... and you will do it as the president of our other front company....

Joon looks him in the eyes and raising his voice says: both Babel and I must stay out of this. Then he takes him by the neck and continues saying: whatever happens, you will be responsible and you will take the blame for everything!

Han seo tries to swallow but Joon's grip was too strong and with a voice he replies: ok sir I will do as you wish.

Joon lets him go and moves away from him

Joon: good little brother, now I have to go, take care of the deal as soon as Mrs. Choi gives you the ok.

Joon picks up his jacket and goes out to the attic where in the meantime Miss Cha-young had been brought by one of his subordinates.

Once there he went straight to the bedroom as the girl was not in the living room nor in the kitchen... but he didn't find her there either so he thought maybe she was in the bathroom, so while he was waiting for her he went to the kitchen to get something delicious to take to his room to enjoy with her.... but after a few minutes there was still no sign of her... he started to call her loudly but she didn't answer. . he realized she wasn't even in the bathroom... but how could that be possible and yet his trusted man had reassured him that he had taken her there... so she couldn't have gone far... he continued to call her and to look for her in other rooms when he strangely found one of her rooms locked and then he realized that she had locked herself in, probably to avoid him...

Joon: hey... I know you're in there... open up, doing a baby voice

Cha-Young finally answers: I don't want to see you I want to rest

Joon: uff come on open the door, I want to be with you... don't make me angry...

Cha-Young: go away, leave me alone...

Joon: are you sure, you want me to leave?? but I'm bored... and when I'm bored, I do bad things... he says changing the intonation of his voice (becoming more serious)

Cha-Young understands that that was a threat so she gives in and opens up....

He comes in, pushes her hard on the bed and looking her straight in the eyes it's not nice how you behaved...don't you ever dare!

Then he takes her by the wrist and drags her to his bedroom where he had brought a bottle of champagne, a basin full of strawberries looking really inviting and not only that, in fact there was also another delicacy that I will tell you about later.

Joon: Have a seat, I have something very special in mind for us this evening....

Cha-Young sits down but she was very upset and didn't really want to be there....

Joon pours champagne into 2 glasses and proposes a toast...

Joon: let's toast to us...