#1 Past

-JIMIN POV-

I entered back in the house after talking to Taehyung just to see everyone praising her... I rolled my eyes at the sight of her smiling and getting shy every time someone in the room praised her.

Kim Ara! Yes she is almost perfect but I hate it how everyone is talking only about her... Its not like I am jealous of her, It just that-
I don't know what it is!

I was floating in my thoughts when I suddenly caught her taking a glance at me... Our eyes made a contact for about 0.1 millisecond and it didn't effect her much.

But it did to me. Yes. Everytime we look at each other, I am reminded of the time when I came to know she loved me.

~~Flashback~~

I just came back after meeting Onda at the café. What she told me was more than just a shock.

"Ara loves you Jimin... And your sister knows about it. In fact she was the one who told that to me!" Onda's words were talking full control over my brain and the fact that Onda was Ara's cousin sister and yet she told me about it all was giving me a headache.

I entered the house and quickly climbed the stairs to reach my room but was stopped in mid way by the random voices coming from my sister, Isuel's Room... Though the door was closed I could hear their voices... Yes there were two voices...

Isuel: Yah! Ara! Calm down. I told you I won't tell it to anyone! But I really think you should confess!

Oh so she's here! And they are talking about me... I leaned a bit closer to the door just to hear them more clearly and...

Ara: Shhhhh! Why are you speaking so loudly? Someone might hear us! And NO! I am not planning to do that anytime soon

Isuel: You know what Ara? I am telling you you're gonna regret that later if you don't do it no-

I could feel Isuel's voice loudening slowly... and before I could realise, the door was open and Isuel was standing right in front if me and Ara was sitting on the edge of the bed but she hadn't yet noticed me since she was fixing her sweater...

A moment later she finally looked at me and her expressions changed within a blink of my eyes... She was now looking at me with shocked and terrified eyes... Her lips slightly parted and eyes about to fall off the sockets...

I gave her a disgusted look and left the place

Later that night I was thinking about it all and I realised how rude it was to give her that look... She hadn't done anything wrong, having feelings for someone isn't a crime anyways and now I was feeling guilty for giving her that look.

Though I didn't like her in that way, I would still admit Ara is one of the best persons god had ever created but I just can't fall for her, not at least when I already have a girlfriend. Yes she doesn't know about her, but Isuel knew about it. I don't know why she still encouraged Ara to confess to me?

...

After the incident, Ara never talked to me, NEVER. Even though our families are in very good terms with each other that we tend to meet each other every then and now and even if she is in the same university as mine, we never talked after that day.

It's been three years, and she kinda looks fine to me, yes she still avoids me a lot but she doesn't look as disturbed around me as she was back then and maybe it was for good.

~~End of Flashback~~

I stood there listening to my dad flattering her for ranking first in her whole batch when suddenly I felt a tap on my shoulder.

----END OF CH.1----

[Isuel and Jimin are real siblings in this story]