#6 The Truth Untold

-JIMIN POV-

I could see her trying hard to not let her tears fall out, her eyes getting heavier with every word I spoke.

By the end of my description of 'why was Isuel behaving that way with her', I could see her right hand being lifted to her chest, clenching a part of her top, letting all her tears that she had been stopping till now, to fall off.

A few minutes later, her silent cries turned to more audible ones. I could see her legs become weak and shaky and the next minute, I found her kneeling on the ground and screaming between her cries to take in probably one of the biggest truths of her life.

I ran up to her and kneeled down beside her, grabbing her shoulders in order to console her and she cried more harder than before, this time I gripped her shoulder more tightly this time.

A few moments later, i felt her head fall on my chest. I looked down just to find her fainted. I panicked at sight of her being fainted due to all the crying.

I quickly picked her up from the ground in bridal style and ran to my car. I placed her carefully on the passengers seat and took a water bottle.

I splashed a few drops of water on her face until she slowly lifted her eye lids that were still heavy from all the crying.

"Are you ok!?" I asked in pure concern helping her sit back straight and properly as she tried to. Her expressions have all gone, it was all plain.

She looked like a pale corpse. She slightly nodded in response and stepped out of the car removing her backpack and taking out a bracelet and handed it to me.

"Give it to her and thank her for me" she said, still looking as lifeless as before. "Thank her for wasting her time on me all this time" She added as if she read my confused expression on her previous sentence.

She turned around to leave but I stopped her. "Ara!" she stopped but didn't turn back. "I can drop you-".

"You don't need to, thank you for being considerate" She said slightly lifting her right palm in order to stop me from stepping or saying anything further.

I saw her figure disappearing midst the sunset and took a deep sigh not knowing what to do anymore.

I've known her since childhood and this has always been her biggest demerit. She always gets attached too badly... So bad that its very hard for her to move on when the other person leaves.

               ----END OF CH. 6----