#22 Desperate

*Time Skip*

We all drank a lot. But Jimin did the most. We were all were chatting and eating but all Jimin did was drinking and staring at me.

Jimin was probably even more upset after what Yeri told us.

Yeri told us how she too had always secretly admired Hoseok but never got the chance to tell him. Jimin proposed her first and she couldn't deny him because of the desperation she saw in his eyes.

The desperation. His desperation was not for dating Yeri but to run away from me. At least that's what Yeri told me.

When the boys were busy teasing Hosoek, we seperated ourselves for a while and Yeri told me everything.

EVERYTHING including this that she always felt Jimin loves me. "Trust me Ara, Jimin never even touched me in that way" she told me with a very convincing face.

"We were more like siblings... It was mostly me taking care of him, that's it... And even if I tried a lot to forget my feelings for Hobi, I was never actually able to do so" she continued.

"How did you know aboutme having feelings for him?" I asked. "Onda told me" she replied. "But why?" I asked again.

"She wanted me to break up with Jimin. In fact she was the one who made me notice how Jimin wouldn't even look at me when you were around" she said leaving me astonished.

"But why would she want you to break up with him?" I asked and what she next was dissappointing "She wants to Marry Jimin. She had always wanted to. In fact she is so obsessed with Jimin that she once almost killed me"

"What the hell!" I almost shouted. "Yah keep it low! Jimin doesn't know about it. She pushed me from the stairs last year. Luckily someone saved me before I could fall" she said making me nod.

"You know what Ara I know we haven't known each other for long, but one thing I know for sure is, you too love him." She said and I quickly nodded negatively.

"No no its nothing like that. Actually I never really loved him it was just attraction." I said and she chuckled.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked. "Because you are still so confused. You know what Ara, it all starts from a little attraction only. But we don't even realise how that little spark of attraction grows into an immense fire of love. And if you were not in love, you would've never been jealous when I held his hands. I've always sensed that jealousy in your eyes." She said tapping my right shoulder and giggled.

"Yah are you guys done yet? We gotta leave Its already too late." Jin oppa shouted and we walked upto them. Everyone was there but Jimin and Taehyung were still inside.

"Where is Jimin? I asked and Hosoek oppa pointed at the entrance. Jimin was almost laying on Taehyung and poor Taehyung was having a hard time dragging him out.

The sight made me chuckle as to how cutely Taehyung was cursing Jimin and Jimin was literally lost in his own world. Taehyung was so done with his best friend.

I quickly ran upto them and caught the other side of Jimin before Taehyung could collapse with heavy drunken Jimin over him.

"Phew Thanks Ara, I would have died if you didn't help" Taehyung said making me giggle.

We reached my car and Taehyung carefully made Jimin lay in the back seat. "Are you sure you can take him home alone? I can drop you both if you want me to. You too have drank a lot before" He said looking concern.

"No no its fine Tae... Actually I don't get dizzy quickly.. The alcohol takes time to reach and take over my brain. Hopefully we'll reach home before I get dizzy" I said with a reassuring look.

"Ok fine then, good bye... But ya, call me anytime if you feel dizzy midway and text me once you reach home" he looked really concerned.

"Alright, thank you bye!" I said and he left.

----END OF CH. 22----