#26 Onda

-ARA POV-

One more week has passed and Jimin's hand is totally fine now. Though the doctor has adviced him to work less with his hand that was injured, he can at least do his tasks himself.

Isuel apologized to me for what all she did and told me what happened between Onda and her the other night.

And she told me one more thing. She has a crush on my elder cousin and Jimin's friend, Namjoon oppa. She asked me about my feelings for Jimin but I didn't have a solid answer so I dodged the topic.

We were all returning from the university. And since it was weekend everyone's staying with us. We all reached the house and the boys being the boys messed up the whole house within a minute.

"Everyone's cleaning the mess they create!" I shouted. "Oh I wish I could, but my hand hasn't recovered yet" Jimin said smirking.

"PARK JIMIN pick up the cushions or I'll break your hand" I shouted again and everyone laughed.

*Time Skip*

We had our lunch and made ourselves comfortable in the living room. "So what are we gonna do now?" Yeri asked.

"Umm Lets play something?" Taehyung suggested. "No! please no! I am too lazy to play your dumb games" Suga said pretending to sleep.

"Let's watch a movi-" I started saying but stopped when we heard the bell ring. "Oh I'll just go check" I said getting up. "I'll come with you" Yeri stood up and followed me outside.

-YERI POV-

Ara opened the door and we found Onda standing there, she was wearing a dress. Though it wasn't a party dress, it was still a bit short and revealing.

"Why would you come here at this hour?" Ara asked. "You got any problem with that?" she answered very rudely. "Maybe you could be a bit polite?" I interrupted.

"Whatever now let me in lil shits" she said rolling her eyes and pushed the door purposely to make Ara fall. Luckily I caught her before she could hit the ground.

"Who's it Ara-" Isuel came. "What the hell are you doing this here? Get out of my house now" Isuel said pushing Onda back.

"I am not here to meet you" Onda said and pushed Isuel back, abd she hit the staircase. Me and Ara quickly went to help her get up.

-JIMIN POV-

We were talking and waiting for the girls when I sensed someone entering the room. I couldn't see who it was because my back was facing the door.

By the look on everyone's face, I can predict it was someone unwanted. But before I could turn, I felt a pair of hands snaking around my neck.

And the whole room filled with sounds of  "Eww" & "Yuck". " How are you Jimin? I missed you so much. I wanted to visit you but I had to leave for Paris urgently last week" I heard Onda say.

"Onda you're choking me" I managed to say with my neck that she had blocked with her pencil like hands. "Omo sorry" she said getting away from me.

-ARA POV-

We entered the living room just to find everyone sitting with disgusted faces at the sight of Onda hugging Jimin. We could see Jimin's face getting purple.

"Onda you're choking me" Jimin said and she finally let him go. Such a snake. "Omo sorry" she said getting away from Jimin.

"You wanted to meet him, you met him, now you can go" Namjoon oppa said with a fake smile. "Its none of your business, I am not sitting on your property" she said back.

"But you're sitting on mine! So Get lost" Isuel joined the conversation. "Why are you all being too rude to me?" Onda said acting innocent.

"You started first... You should've thought this before pushing Ara and Isuel" Yeri said making everyone's jaw dropped.

"SHE DID WHAT?" All the boys said in unison.

               ----END OF CH. 26----