#33 Proposal Accepted

MAJOR TIME SKIP
-ARA POV-

I woke up at 3:45 a.m. breathing heavily and clenching on my bedsheets. That dream. Again.

Six months. Its been six months to the incident but I am still seeing the same dream. Him lying lifeless im that destroyed car. And that smile.

I miss him. I miss him so much. I wish he was here with me today. I started to tear up while thinking of all this. I picked up the book from the side table and pulled out the purple bookmark.

He made it... For me. All the memories I had with him, came flushing back to my mind and I started to cry harder.

I felt suffocated in the room. I removed the sheets from above me and wore my slippers. And walked out to the balcony. Taking some fresh air with the bookmark and the best of his memory I have, the neck piece.

Taehyung gave it to me

Taehyung gave it to me. Jimin was supposed to put that on my neck when I accept his proposal. But he couldn't.

And yet I wore it. Because I accept the proposal that he never made. I am his girlfriend. And I'll be his till my last breath. I'll forever and only Love him.

That's when I received the call that I have been waiting to receive for last six months. A call from him. I was shocked but I picked up the call without wasting a single millisecond.

Hello?

Ara...

Ji-jimin?

Don't cry... Please... Just come here... I just woke up and I need you by my side.

I couldn't believe this was happening. I knew this would, one day but I was filled with so many emotions but I didn't even spare a moment before I reached him.

I was standing there in front of him. He was sitting there with closed eyes, his head resting on the wall behind. He was fine. He was okay. And he was waiting for me, like I waited for him.

I ran upto him and hugged him so tight and cried and cried and cried for hours. He didn't stop me. He just took me in his embrace and let my tears fall and kept caressing the back of my head.

I finally stopped crying and looked upto him. His dark brown eyes fixed on my teary ones. "I love you" he murmured and I smashed my lips to his without even thinking twice.

He was shocked but replied to the kiss. With the same passion and the same intensity. We were insanely in love with each other. I love him and he loves me.

We parted our lips as we both were out of breaths. I rested my forehead on his, staring deep into his eyes. "I love you too and I missed you a lot" I whispered and hugged him.

----END OF CH. 33----