#27 Another new lovestory?

"Why are you all being too rude to me?" Onda said acting innocent.

"You started first... You should've thought this before pushing Ara and Isuel" Yeri said making everyone's jaw dropped.

"SHE DID WHAT?" All the boys said in unison. "Yes she pushed Ara but luckily I was behind her so I held her before she could fall and then she pushed Isuel and her ankle got twisted. And then she sitting here acting innocent" Yeri blurted everything out in anger.

"No! No! She's lying!" Onda said and I scoffed. "Really? If she's lying then what is this?" I said pointing at Isuel's ankle that had turned purple  and everyone gasped.

"No I didn't do this, she did it herself. In fact she wasthe one who pushed me first!" She said trying to act innocent again. "Get lost Onda" Jimin whispered from between his gritted teeth.

"Jimin why won't you believe me, they all are lying-" She started but couldn't complete because Jimin never let her complete "GET LOST BEFORE I DO SOMETHING THAT YOU'LL REGRET LATER! JUST GET LOST!" Jimin screamed as loud as he could.

To be honest we all were scared at this point. Onda stood up and started to walk outside but before she could exit, she stood beside me and looked at me.

Her eyes were teary and red from anger. "You're gonna regret this" She said before leaving.

As soon as she left we all turned to Isuel who was holding back her pain till now. We made her sit on the couch and she started crying.

I don't know what it was, but it didn't feel right. It might look like she was crying due to external pain, but I could sense that there was an internal pain. Something she was holding back.

"Bring the first aid kit!" Jimin and Namjoon oppa said at the same time. I bought the first aid kit and Namjoon oppa bandaged her feet.

(A/N: Pls don't get high hopes, Namjoon is studying medicine in this story 😛😂)

*Time skip*

We all went to our rooms after what happened. Me, Yeri and Isuel were in the same room, Isuel's Room. Jin, suga, jhope and Namjoon were in my room and Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung in Jimin's room.

I and Yeri went to get some golden milk for Isuel. We came back to the room Yeri in front of me. We entered the room but Isuel didn't realize.

She was sitting on the bed, smiling and caressing her bandage. Looking carefully, we figured it out that she was blushing too. We tried to control but we burst out laughing.

Amd that's when she realised we were there.

-ISUEL POV-

I was looking at my bandage, it reminds me of his worried face. To be honest I was happy to see him concerned for me.

I didn't even realise when Ara and and Yeri entered the room until they started laughing. "Just- Just look at your face Bwahahahaha" Ara said pointing at my face.

I looked at myself in the mirror and to my surprise I was all red. Shit! they caught me. Now I am embarrassed. "Uh oh ya... The weather is too hot" I said fanning myself.

They both stopped laughing and looked at each other. Yeri unnie pulled out her phone out of the pocket and did something and turned the screen towards me.

The fuck? Its 4° outside? Isuel you're screwed. They started laughing again. "Somebody's in love~" Yeri unnie said making me blush.

"With Namjoon Oppa" Ara added, emphasising the word 'Oppa'. And they giggled. "No Ara not oppa... It's Namjoon Jagiyaaaaa~ Right Isuel?" Yeri unnie said and they started laughing like maniacs.

Suddenly we heard something hit the door from outside and all our heads turned towards the door. Ara quickly went there and opened the door revealing KIM NAMJOON AND EVERYONE ELSE!

R.I.P Isuel...

               ----END OF CH. 27----