#30 Danger

-ARA POV-

I reached home and went straight to my bedroom. I threw my bagpack on a side and dropped myself on the bed smiling crazily.

I don't know how but I knew why Jimin wants to take me somewhere this evening. I am sure he's gonna propose me!!!

And I can't wait to say "Yes!" to be his girlfriend. I can't wait to tell him how much I love him.

I quickly came back to reality and went into the bathroom and took a quick shower. I came out with a towel wrapped around my body and searched for some nice clothes in my closet.

After turning my closet into a mess, I wore this:

It was a simple yet beautiful dress that mom gifted me on my birthday

It was a simple yet beautiful dress that mom gifted me on my birthday. I wore a light makeup and plain black wedge heels to go well with the dress.

I curled my hair into slight waves and twisted and tied some hair and it looked like this:

As soon as I was finished with my dress up. I took out the envelope that Jimin gave me. It had an address on it and a cute little note from him.

Come soon, I'll be waiting <3

I smiled as his voice echoed in my mind when I read those words. I quickly grabbed my purse and phone and my car keys and left.

-ISUEL POV-

I came back from university and freshened up. Mom was gone for shopping with Mrs. Kim and Dad was as usual at his work.

I went to the kitchen and searched for food and I found two plates of noodles on the table with a sticky note under it.

I know my little hungry monsters will come for food. So here it is!...
Love~
Mom<3

I was happy as I read mom's note. I heated the noodles and started to eat when the door bell rang. I quickly opened the door just to find Onda standing there. She quickly rushed in and closed the door behind her.

"Isuel! Jimin is gonna propose Ara! I heard Taehyung say!" she said shaking me vigorously. "So? I know that already! Get lost now" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"You can't let this happen! You have to help me get Jimin! I am your friend Isuel" she literally shouted. "Help you get hooked up with my brother? Never! And don't you ever call me your friend... You are not not my friend Onda, you're just a selfish bitch!"

I said and turned around but she grabbed my arm and spun me around back to face her again "So you won't help me? Huh" she said with raged filled in her eyes.

"NEVER" I replied bluntly. "Fine then I'll handle that bitch alone. She gotta visit hell soon!" she said and my eyes widened and as I was lost in my thoughts she pushed me to the ground.

I fell and my head hit the corner of a table beside the sofas. I started to lose consciousness but still tried to get up.

But before I could stand back on my feet, she grabbed a handful of my hair and hit my head on the edge of the side table several more times.

My vision got blurry and I could feel blood all around my head and I couldn't even move a muscle. Right then I realized what she said to me.

Ara

She's in danger!

----END OF CH. 30----