#23 Real Faces

-ARA POV-

We reached home by 11:43p.m. and I had to drag Jimin upstairs. I made him lay in his bed and removed his tshirt (pls I am not pervert you are!), it was all soaked in sweat and covered him up with blanket.

I left his room but didn't enter mine. I didn't feel like it. I needed some air so I went out in the balcony. I started to feel dizzy so I slid down against the railing, holding the bars on it and resting my head over them too.

'Why are you so pathetic Ara? Why can't you make good decisions in life? You fell in love with your best friend and lost him, you made another best friend trusted her but she only hated you, you don't even want to face them anymore but you can't even run away from them. You know they mean nothing to you, but you still can't just leave them. Why Ara, why are you like this?' I whispered this words without realising that I had already started sobbing.

-ISUEL POV-

I just came back after a long argument with Onda. I don't know why but I was really pissed.

~~Flashback~~

Me and Onda were lying beside each other with serum masks on our faces. "Let's watch a movie" Onda suggested. "Sure! I was getting bored anyways" I squealed out of joy.

"Which genre?" I asked going through a bunch of CD's she had handed me. "Romantic pleaseeee!" she begged me with glimmering eyes. "Okay fine... Let's go with this one then" I said picking up a random disk.

After the movie ended, we removed our masks and sat comfortably on the couch, munching on some nachos that Onda had baked a few hours ago.

"Omo the ending was so cute. Now that I think of it, I really wish that me and Jimin would end up like them~" Onda said while doing her mini dance.

"Uhm you know what Onda, I don't think you have a chance anymore... Like even if Yeri and Jimin oppa broke up, Ara is currently living with us and I think they both have feelings for each other" I said casually nodding my head and gulping down a mouth full of water.

I don't know what happened amd why Onda acted like a total bitch. She pulled my hair and made me look at her. "Wtf did you say? Say that again bitch!" She blurted out those words right on to my face.

"Yah Onda! Leave my hair! Accept it or not, Jimin and Ara are made for each other! I actually ship my brother with her than a bitch like you! And you know what? I'd never let you marry my brother! NEVER!" I spat out those words pushing her to the ground and ran out of the house.

Bitch!

~~End of Flashback~~

After having the argument I dropped the plan of night out at Onda's place. And now I am standing at the front door of my house. Ahhhh! I am sure Jimin is gonna scold me for roaming alone outside at this hour.

I silently sneaked into the house and removed my shoes and tip toed upstairs. I quietly checked on Jimin and he was sound asleep. Then I saw Ara's door open. I peeked inside but she wasn't there.

Then I heard a slight thud. I looked in all directions and then realised it was balcony. I quickly and silently walked towards the balcony and saw Ara sitting against the railing.

I think she is drunk, and the slight thud that I heard earlier must be her dropping herself to the ground. I shaked my head and rolled my eyes and was about to leave when I heard her saying something, almost in a whisper.

I turned back and hid behind the door. I leaned closer so that I could hear her properly. My hands made their ways upto my hips and I was basically eavesdropping her conversation with herself.

                ----END OF CH. 23----