PROLOGUE

Karma's POV

It was a stupid childhood promise we made when we were younger, "Promise you'll never leave me Touya?" "I promise I'll never leave you Karma." Never trust anyone because the dick left me anyways. 

-

Hi, I'm Karma and you might be thinking, "Touya...like Touya Todoroki?" Yes, I'm referring to Touya Todoroki. We were best friends, maybe more than that. But none of that matters anymore because he's dead and I still have yet to get over that. "Wow, whata fucking pussy," is what you're probably thinking right now. I know. 

Touya always wanted to be a hero so when he died, or "died", I went to UA to live his dream only to realize how fucked up the hero society is. The difference between hero and villain is that heroes are praised by society for doing what is in favor of them while villains are the ones who see how fucked up society really is. They both kill in the end so why not be the center of attention and become the villain? It's fucking pathetic. It's even more pathetic that I'm still in this fucking school for one reason. Shoto Todoroki. He's the only connection I still really have with the Todoroki family. But while I hate this fucking school, I might as well have some fun with it...am I right?