CHAPTER 7

Touya's/Dabi's POV

"Hey, Touya?" She called my name. Touya. Haven't heard that one in a while. Her voice saying my name was music to my ears. The angel and the devil just had a baby. As if all my hardships and trauma were worth it. As if my father didn't traumatize me, leaving me to fake my death. Like the sun- "Touya!" I snapped out of my embarrassing thoughts that no one will ever hear...I hope. I look back in her direction. "How did  you make this?" She pointed at the necklace. The necklace that I made before I left Karma, I'm surprised she kept it all this time. It's not beaten up, there are a couple of scratches, the string is worn out but that can be easily fixed, but the stone is in good condition. "For starters, you are not one to know how to make cool shit like this. And second, how did you encase the fire?"

"Of course, a dumb shit like you could never," I say. Teasing Karma is like my second job at this point.

"Very funny."

"I know I am." I smiled at her and walked over to my bed and sat down next to her. "Well... for starters," I said mocking her, "The fire will almost never die out. The closer you are to me, the bigger the flame gets. That's why when supposedly died, the flame never died. I thought you would figure that out but you clearly didn't." I flicked her forehead and she responded with that cutest reaction ever but also a look that could literally kill me right now. I cleared my throat. As for the necklace, I asked Compress to make a special order and he definitely delivered." I finished explaining.

"I guess this time, you really can't die on me after telling me that," she said with a playful smile on her face.

"I didn't plan on it, I promise." I kissed her on the lips. She kissed me back. "Did I mention I have a matching one?" She gasped in excitement. I reached into my pocket and showed her, the flame was big because we were right next to each other. She gasped and then tackled me onto the bed. "What the fuck!" I said while laughing. She held my face in the palms of her face, "And to think you were heartless all these years," she said. I smiled and kissed her and then got up. "How come you never wore it?"

"It would fall off or accidentally burn with all of the fightings," I said. She won't kill me because I'm not wearing it, right? She doesn't look mad at least. I got up, "Come with me, we're talking to Shig."

"He'll kill me," she said.

"Not on my watch he's not." I reassured her, "Come on!" I reached my hand out for her to grab and hold as we walked out of my room.

"Oh look who's back," Shigaraki says as he sees Karma and I come out.

"She's on the team," I said bluntly.

"No, she's not."

"I wasn't asking for your permission,"

"You're only letting her in because she's your girlfriend or whatever. If she was someone off the streets, you would have killed her."

"I wasn't asking for your permission," I repeated myself. Karma gripped my hand tighter.

"When did you get to decide who's in the LOV?" He says. I let go of Karma's hand and walked towards him with my hands in my pocket.

"Since when did you get to?" I say back with an attitude, making him second guess his thoughts. We never declared Shig as the leader or some shit, he just decided and didn't consult with any of us.

"Boys, boys, boys," Toga says entering the conversation, waving a knife in her hand. It was quite threatening until you remember she's like a literal teenager...yeah that's what we all think until she pulls her knife to our throats, do not underestimate. "Since you two are going to keep fighting over it, why don't you let me decide for once?" Toga said, not really asking for permission but more or less informing us. God, I hope she wants Karma to stay. "And let's be real now Shig, we need another girl in here. I say let her stay." Thank god Toga likes her.