r o u n d 4

-

-

Jungkook woke up that morning due to someone poking his cheeks continuously and a small cute face with a wide smile plastered on her face immediately came into his vision once he opened his eyes.

"Morning, Kookie!" Hana beamed with so much enthusiasm and being greeted by Jungkook's soft chuckle. Jungkook that was still laying on the bed brought his left hand towards Hana's face before he pinched her squishy cheek.

"Morning too, princess. Are you hungry?" Jungkook asked, closed his eyes with him laying on his chest and his right cheek pressed on the pillow. His left hand lingered on Hana's small waist and there was a gap between them.

"Uh-huh. I'm about to die in hunger." She replied in a cute high-pitched voice with a pout.

"I don't know you love exaggerating things?" Jungkook laughed as he opened his eyes, looking straight to Hana's pouting face.

"Okay, princess. Let's take a shower first, and then, we will ask your momi about breakfast."

"Okay!" She jumped on the bed before Jungkook stood on his feet and took out a black tee, a pair of bottom to match with the tee and his undergarment from his travel bag before putting all of them on the bed.

"C'mere, baby." He spread his arms towards Hana before carried her in his arms as he walked towards the bathroom.

After awhile, he's done showering Hana and asked her to wait at the bed until he's done taking his own bath.

After about another 20 minutes, he finally stepped out of the bathroom with a towel was around his hips. Hana, who's also still in her towel since Anne didn't give him any clothes for Hana to wear that morning last night, ran around the room with her plushie in her grip.

"Hana. Don't run around. You are still in your towel." Jungkook said but Hana could care less since she's still busy playing with her plushie. Jungkook sighed before he walked to his bed to change into his prepared clothes.

A few knocks on his room's door stopped him and he heard Anne's voice from behind the door. He, without wasting any second, quickly pace his steps towards the door and opened it.

Anne looked at him, about to say something, but her expression changed as she blinked a few times, slowly lower her gaze to Jungkook's exposed chest. She gulped unknowingly as it's been quite awhile since she's looking at a half naked man and she's totally not used to this sight right now. Jungkook then looked like he just realised something as he noticed the gaze he received by Anne and immediately cleared his throat.