r o u n d 5

-

-

"Here. Your ID and the money we will bet." Anne took her ID and the bag of money out from Manager Lim's grip. She's still waiting for her turn to register for tomorrow's battle. She could she, there's a lot of faces that she was familiar with but there's also a lot of new faces that she never encountered in any of her battles before.

Manager Lim, however, stood beside her while playing with her phone, probably chatting with her husband. The sound of cheers and screams behind them attract everyone's attention but not Anne since she knew who caused all of it.

"Well, well. Look who's here."

Of course, she knew. It's the one and only, Henry Hudson Wang.

"Not here, Henry. I'm here to register into the battle not to register into your shitty commotion."

The people around them started to cheer loudly as they heard Anne's remarks. Of course, they would watch, it's their only entertainment to watch the always champion and the always first runner up, throwing hate and insults towards each other.

"Well. I think I heard about a celebrity that is currently on a run or something carrying a kid in the public. For some odd reasons, the kid looks so familiar to me."

Anne's jaw started to clench, containing her feelings not to vent it out at that moment. She knew it's useless to bicker with this bastard.

"And, what's her name again? Hana Lee, right? The world will be wilding even more if they know about the idol that was missing for almost two weeks was actually with the daughter of an underground fighter. Damn interesting! Right, guys?!" He yelled, gaining some cheering around them.

That's it. She had enough already.

Dush!

A hard punch, at last, make a contact with Henry's face until that man stumbled onto the ground. Anne quickly hovered Henry's body and punched his face, totally out of control.

"Don't you dare to talk about my daughter with your filthy mouth ever again!"

"Anne! Stop!" Manager Lim tried her best to pull Anne.

"Stop right now both of you! Or else, your name will be banned from participating in the battle!"

Anne finally stopped punching Henry and that's when her manager pulled her up before she rubbed her back to calm her down. Henry, on the other hand, wiped the blood at the corner of his lip and smirked while looking at Anne that was already standing beside her manager. Her face was red and her body was still trembling in anger.

"You go to my car first and I will register your name for you? Is it okay with you?" Manager Lim asked while she took the bag of money and Anne's ID. Anne just nodded, totally not wishing to stay there any longer.