r o u n d 22

another double update for today and might be the last time since there are only two chapters left before the epilogue

another double update for today and might be the last time since there are only two chapters left before the epilogue. don't forget to read round 21 first♡

-

All members of BTS got a few days off while Jungkook stays with Anne in the hospital with Hana. Manager Lee already cleared their schedule for the remaining days of the week and considers them as days off to them since they don't actually get an actual rest after their world tour ended.

Their manager already got back to Seoul while the members except for Jungkook stayed in Namjoon's family place. Jungkook has been staying with Anne in the hospital as he sometimes would ask Namjoon to lend him a car for him to take some clothes for Anne to change also to take some of Hana's needs.

Jungkook was currently out with Namjoon to get him lunch as Anne said she will just eat whatever he bought for her with Hana later since Hana already got permission to eat anything she wants. Hana, on the other hand, was sleeping and that's why she asked Jungkook to eat first while he's out with Namjoon while she waited for Hana to wake up.

The sound of the sliding door attracted Anne's attention. She looked at the person that was now looking straight into her eyes while standing in front of the closed door before she clenched her fist that was on Hana's bed.

She pulled her lower lip against her teeth as she stood up and walked towards the standing Hoseok.

"What are you doing here?" Anne quickly spurred out that question to him in a cold tone with a controlled expression.

"She's my daughter, right?" Anne's question was left without an answer as he asked the first question that has been haunting him since the day of the incident.

"What are you talking about? She's mine." Anne defended the truth as she looked at Hoseok in disbelief.

"I don't believe you. I remember how I came to you four years ago." Anne started to pursed her lips as she gulped her saliva, hard, remembering the said night.

"Stop saying nonsense. You left me nine years ago." She quickly controlled her expression as she was still keening on defending the truth. There's literally no use in him knowing the truth.

"Anne. I know you remember that night. And, Jungkook already told us that you have a daughter with your ex-boyfriend. Who else if it's not me?" He exclaimed, boosting his confidence over his theory on Hana being his daughter.

"And, how can you be so sure that you are the only ex-boyfriend that I have?" She tried to twist his words before he let out a breathy chuckle.

"Because I know you still love me! Now, tell me. She's my daughter, right?"

"No, she's not!"

"Please, Anne. Tell me the truth. Now."

"That's the truth! She's my daughter. You are not her father!"