r o u n d 23

-

-

Days had passed and Hana had already been discharged from the hospital while BTS went back to Seoul to continue with their upcoming schedule. Jungkook and Hoseok started to act cold towards each other. Before this, Jungkook was the one that always tried his best to not involving himself in a conversation with Hoseok alone but now, both of them show the same vibes. And, these kinds of negative vibes between them perked the other members' curiosity of what had happened between the two friends of theirs.

"I need to make them talk it out." Namjoon suddenly said between them without the presence of Hoseok and Jungkook in their current small group circle. They now were in their living room while the other two were in their own rooms.

"Yeah. It's uncomfortable to see them like this."

"And, hard to communicate with each other when we work as a group."

"Yeah. But, how? They literally won't just listen to us since they look like they don't even want to see each other's face."

"Yeah. It's the first time to see Jungkook's glaring at Hoseok with those eyes that filled with hatred. They have always been so cuddly with each other. But, now... everything seems off."

Namjoon sighed in frustration while his mind tried to come out with some plan to fix those two's relationship back.

-

"Kook?" Namjoon knocked on the youngest door as he opened them when he got no response from the owner of the room. He saw a figure was lying on the bed with his chest on the surface of the bed, sleeping.

He walked towards the one he wished to talk to right now and sat on the bed. His head was on his folded arms as his lips were parted a little while breathing at a consistent rate, causing his body to go up and down at the same rate.

Namjoon put his palm on Jungkook's back as he stroked it gently. He softly called for the youngest nickname while he kept stroking his back. Jungkook's head gave a reflex as he slowly opened his heavy lit. His eyes were a bit red before he opened them wide and quickly brought his body up.

He folded his feet as he put his butt on that folded feet while he rubbed his right eye with his left eye was opened a little. He looked at Namjoon before he brought his right hand back to his side.

"Uh, Hyung? Why are you here? Did I miss any schedule again?" Jungkook asked with his raspy voice before he cleared his dried throat.

"No, no. We are free tonight. I just need to talk to you." Namjoon shook his head as he smiled, pointing his purpose of being inside Jungkook's room right now.