r o u n d 17

-

-

Jungkook dropped the back of his head onto his bed as he leaned onto the edge of the bed in his hotel room with the game controller was in his grip. He was currently playing video games with Taehyung and Jimin. They would exchange every each and then while they played those games without taking a break since their last concert for their world tour, which was at the Wembley Stadium, has come to an end.

"Damn, I could never beat his ass and it's frustrating." Jimin groaned as Jungkook just chuckled when the one Jimin mentioned was him.

"Do you still want to play? It's already midnight and I don't feel like playing anymore." Taehyung asked and Jungkook immediately sighed as he nodded. They have been playing those for hours and now, he's already tired.

"Yeah. The same goes for me. I think I'm gonna go back to my room." Jimin replied shortly. Taehyung quickly asked to sleep with him tonight and Jimin agreed right away. They then left Jungkook's hotel room, leaving the youngest alone.

Jungkook was tired of playing but he still did not feel like he wanted to sleep yet. He darted his eyes to the lone clock on the wall just above the huge TV in front of him as the clock struck at 12:25 am.

A thought suddenly came across his mind as he brought his attention towards his Macbook on the table a few meters from the TV. He nodded to himself as a sign that he's going to do whatever came across his mind just now and quickly stood up to the table where his Mac was placed at.

"Hi, ARMYs. So, It's really have been a while, isn't it? Last night was our last concert. And, we will fly back to Korea soon. Thanks for the happy memories we spend together in these past months during the world tour and I really hope you enjoy your time with the seven of us." Jungkook said in front of the camera as he smiled before his eyes were averted to the comments section.

Yup, he decided to go live on Vlive before he chooses to go to bed. He always wanted to go live but sometimes he was caught up with the tight schedule and too tired to even think about anything else other than his comfy bed at home.

AnneKookie
I miss you, Jeon

Jungkook froze on his seat as he spotted the comment with that username. He quickly scrolled back to find the comment and stopped once he found it. He knew that it was not possible to assume that there's only one person in the world with that name. But, his heart literally screamed at thought of Anne commented that three words he has been dying to hear from her. So, he just smiled at the thought of it.

"So, what should we do? Should we have a noraebang session like we always do? If you up to that, suggest what song should I sing tonight while I set up the mic." Gladly that he always brought his portable speakers and the portable microphone that he always used in his personal studio.