r o u n d 7

-

-

Henry was bailed out from the jail right away by his dad, as usual. His dad gone mad after he got the news and he obviously could never say anything since he was scared of his dad. He's still young to get killed by his own father.

"Again, Henry Hudson Wang?! Are you fucking kidding me right now?!" Mr. Wang slammed the desk that was placed between them. Henry just rolled his eyes in annoyance but still didn't say anything.

"You lose to that fucking girl again! What the fuck is wrong with you?! Can't you just make me proud for once?! You always bring disgrace to our family!"

"I'm sorry, dad..." That's the only thing that Henry could say at that time.

"I asked you to take over my business but you rejected it just to follow your dream with your fucking best friend! And, up until now, you still lose to her?!"

Henry clenched his fist, tried his best to contain his anger once he heard the word 'best friend'. His body was trembling while his dad was still leaning on his chair, sighing in disappointment.

"I'm so disappointed in you. I don't care what are you going to do but I want you to win and not to continue to bring disgrace to my family. Or else, you will follow your mom."

-

Finally, they were back to Ulsan. Jungkook was still with them since he still has about two weeks more before his estimated day to go back as an idol.

Jungkook was currently on a walk outside of Anne's apartment building. He can't stop himself from thinking about Anne and her cold attitude.

Well, he couldn't deny that it's her normal attitude but Hana also got the same treatment. She just looked like a walking corpse, no soul at all.

He sighed, lowered his gaze to the ground while kicking to the few pebbles on the ground near to his feet. Both of his hands were placed beside each of his thighs on the bench that he sat in front of the playground located near the apartment building.

Suddenly, he felt a poke on his shoulder before he turned to look over to that person and Mary's smiley face came into his vision. She then made herself sat beside Jungkook as Jungkook gave some space for her to sit.

"Thinking about Anne?" Mary asked while her eyes glued onto a few kids playing at the playground in front of them. Jungkook brought his eyes to the woman beside him.

"How do you know?"

"I just know."

"She looks different after what happened. I thought she used to get caught by the police?" Jungkook's tone was drifting at the end of his verse.