𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Author's Note: I do not own The Little Mermaid nor the songs and photos and in my mha Disney stories Fluffy does not have depression

Seagulls were flying high in the cloudy sky and dolphins breaching in the water. And a ship sailing proudly on the sea water while the sea crew work and sing!

I'll tell you a tale of the bottomless blue
And it's hey to the starboard, heave-ho
Look out lad a mermaid be waiting for you
In mysterious fathoms below

Fathoms below, below
From whence wayward westerlies blow
Where Triton is king and his merpeople sing
In mysterious fathoms below

Below
Below

Below, below, below
In mysterious fathoms below!

Then a cute green hair boy with freckles with a dog on the starboard side of the ship. This name was Prince Izuku. "Isn't it great? The salty sea air, the wind blowing in your face. A perfect day to be at sea." Izuku said with a smile. The dog barks in agreement and a man with red and white hair was vomiting. His name was, Shoto Todoroki. "Yes..perfect day." Shoto said weakly. Then he vomited again. "A fine string wind and a following sea. King Stuart must be in a friendly type of mood." The worker said as he pulls the rope. "King Stuart? Who's that?" Izuku asked as he helps the worker pull the rope. "Why, he's ruler of the merpeople and his brother, Simon, right beside him." Another worker said. "Thought every good sailor knew about them." He said. "Merpeople. There's so much thing. Just nonsense." Todoroki said, as he freshens up from his sea sickness. "It's not nonsense. It's the truth!" The worker said as he waves the fish in Shoto's face. "I'm tellin' ya! Down in the depths of the ocean they live!" The worker drops the fish into the sea and the fish feels like they could breathe again and swam off.

But somewhere is the deep sea, merpeople was swimming around and they were swimming to a beautiful kingdom, shimmering like diamonds and pearl.

The merpeople and fish sat down in what looks like a theater and fanart of trumpets starred playing. A sea horse with CMA elite and clears his throat. "His Royal Highness, King Stuart!" The sea horse announced. The audience started clapping and cheering when a large merman with black hair came out in a shell carriage with dolphins pulling the carriage with a Triton in his hand. "And presenting his other highness and distinguishing court composer, Horacio Felonious Ignacious Crustaceous King Simon!" Then Fanfare of Orchestra starts playing when a person that looks kinda like Stuart came out with a shell carriage and dolphins pulling.